3

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

In OhioAt McKinley In The Choir Room

In Ohio
At McKinley 
In The Choir Room

Everyone was doing their own thing until Will arrives for Sam, Jesse, and Sebastian to sing. "So, you brother is going to start reading." Jesse said to Blaine while Sam was leaning on Sebastian's chest making Sebastian rub his arm. "I was laughing the whole night and while I was trying sleep." Blaine said starting to laugh a little. "I don't know is it that funny?" Sam asks him while Jesse was laughing at the way Blaine was acting.

When Will arrives Sam, Jesse, and Sebastian with Sam holding his guitar that Sebastian got him. The band and Sam start playing, 3 by Britney Spears.

Jesse, Sebastian, and Sam
One, two, three,
Not only you and me
Got 180 degrees
And I'm caught in between

The three sing while everyone claps along with the beat as Blaine, Artie and Rory remember having Jamey with Sebastian and Jesse in the past.

Jesse, Sebastian, and Sam
Countin' one, two, three
Peter, Paul and Mary
Getting down with 3P
Everybody loves countin'

Jesse looks over at Brittany to see she was unsettled.

Jesse
Three is a charm
Two is not the same
I don't see the harm
So are you game?

Jesse sings with a smile.

Jesse
Let's make a team
Make 'em say my name
Loving the extreme
Now are you game?

Sebastian (and Jesse)
Are you in?
(Living in sin is the new thing,)
Are you in?
(I am countin')

Jesse, Sebastian, and Sam
One, two, three,
Not only you and me
Got 180 degrees
And I'm caught in between

The three sing while Jesse and Sam were sharing a smile.

Jesse, Sebastian, and Sam
Countin' one, two, three
Peter, Paul and Mary
Getting down with 3P
Everybody loves countin'

The band stops playing leaving Sam to play his guitar.

Sam
What we do is innocent

Sam sings looking at Sebastian who was smiling at him.

Sam
Just for fun and nothing meant

Jesse
If you don't like the company
Let's just do it you and me

Jesse sings pointing at Blaine who was giving her a nod with a smile.

Sam
You and me

Sam and Jesse
Or three
Or four

Sam
On the floor
(Sebastian: On the floor)

The two hold they note.

Sam
On the floor
(Sebastian: On the floor)

Jesse
On the floor!

Sebastian
On the floor!

The three hit the high note making the newies shocked to hear it.

Jesse, Sebastian, and Sam
One, two, three
Not only you and me
Got 180 degrees
And I'm caught in between

Brittany stands up and making Blaine look at her while she was confusing Rory.

Jesse, Sebastian, and Sam
Countin' one, two, three
Peter, Paul and Mary
Getting down with 3P
Everybody loves countin'

Brittany plugs in a shaver into the PowerPoint.

Jesse, Sebastian, and Sam
One, two, three
Not only you and me
(Jesse: Oooh!)
Got 180 degrees and
I'm caught in between,
Countin'

Sebastian and Sam
One, two, three
(Jesse: One, Two, Three)
Peter, Paul and Mary

Jesse, Sebastian, and Sam
Getting down with 3P
Everybody loves countin'

The song ends with Wade screaming making everyone look at Brittany to see she has a buzzer. Will runs over to Brittany. "Brittany, what are you doing?!" Will asks and yells at her. "Coach Sylvester's taken away my high pony. If I can't have my high pony, I don't want any hair at all." Brittany said and she raises the shaver again and this time, everyone screams but Will stop her from cutting her hair.

After Glee Club

Brittany gets out of class, Jacob Ben Israel begins to interview her. "Brittany S. Pierce, what do you say to reports you've gone off the rails?" Jacob asks her. "Leave me alone, JBI!" Brittany said to him while she tries to getaway. "What's going on in your head right now?" Jacob asks her while she opens her locker. "Leave me alone, JBI!" Brittany said while pushing him. "What are you thinking?" Jacob asks her while she pushes him. "There's no comment!" Brittany said and she begins to hit Jacob. "Leave me alone!" Brittany said to him while she hits him with her umbrella.

Artie, Blaine, Jesse, Sebastian, and Sam watch from afar. Blaine leans to Jesse. "Should we do something?" Blaine asks her. "No, he deserves it." Sebastian said to him, Blaine nods. "About Brittany's downward spiral, I think the whole singing-at-her thing isn't really helping." Blaine said to them while they watch Brittany. "Probably what she misses most about Cheerios is being in the spotlight. We should give her that." Artie said to them. "And fast before she hits us with an umbrella." Jesse said to them while they watch Brittany hits Jacob with an umbrella. "He still deserves it." Sebastian said to them as the five watches Brittany may be trying to kill Jacob.