Getting Closer

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

In OhioAt McKinley In The Hallways

In Ohio
At McKinley
In The Hallways

Sam and Sebastian were walking to the Student Council Board Meeting. After a few days, Sebastian and Sam were becoming best friends but Sam wants to be in Sebastian's arms. "It's been keeping me up at night. Something weird's going on with the Warblers. They're doing all those weird flips and superhuman jumps at Sectionals." Sam said to him. "Exactly, that's why they won." Sebastian said to him even if he was not there everyone told him what happened that night. "And where was Roundfaced Warbler? He was not at Sectionals." Sam said to him making Sebastian turn to him while stopping in front of Sam. "So, what are you saying?" Sebastian asks him. "I think they cheated at Sectionals." Sam said to him. "Sam, you can't make accusations like that without any kind of evidence." Sebastian said to him. "Well, then, I'll find some evidence." Sam said to him making Sebastian nod. "Okay, you go do that." Sebastian said to him. "Do you have any lip balm, I can use?" Sam asks him. "What?" Sebastian said to him. "Conspiracy theories make my lips get all chapped." Sam said to him making Sebastian put his hand in his packet to find one. "Here." Sebastian said handing it to him. "Can you put it on me?" Sam asks him making Sebastian laugh. "What?" Sebastian said to him as Sam gets closer to him. "I always make Jesse do it but she is not here." Sam said to him handling it back to Sebastian. "Okay, but just this once." Sebastian said to him making Sam nod with a smile. Sebastian puts his hand on Sam's cheek and he puts on the lip balm on Sam's lips. Sam puts his hand on Sebastian's hand that was on his cheek making Sebastian look at him. "That's good." Sam said to him while he gets closer to Sebastian. "Are you sure?" Sebastian asks him while Sam takes ahold of Sebastian's hand. "Yeah." Sam said to him and the two while going to share a kiss but Tina stops them. "We are late." Tina said taking Sebastian's hand pulling him away from Sam who gives her a mad look.

At the student council board meeting, Blaine, Jesse, Sebastian, Sam, Tina, and Sugar were at the table with a few others watching them. "This meeting of the McKinley High Student Council is now in session. First order of business: Secretary Cohen-Chang, will you please read the minutes from the last meeting?" Jesse asks her. "Sam did a Daniel Craig impression for 45 minutes." Tina said to her. "I'll have it shaken and stirred, too." Sam said in his Daniel Craig impression. "That was fantastic." Jesse said to him with a smile. "Thank you, Secretary Cohen-Chang. Treasurer Motta, uh, if we could go through the budget appropriations we were talking about last..." Blaine said but Tina raises her hand. "Yes, Tina?" Jesse said making everyone look at her. "It is now officially 142 days until Prom, where all the hot girls get immediately snatched up by all the hot guys, then the sort of hot girls get asked out by the sort of hot guys, and then all the rest of us have to sit around and wait for all the nerds and the freaks and the burn-outs and the losers to work up some courage and ask us out to the most awkward night of heavy petting we're likely to get till we wake up in a nursing home getting groped by an orderly." Tina said to them. "Tina, what are you suggesting?" Sebastian asks her. "I propose the First Annual McKinley High Sadie Hawkins Dance. It's what you call a dance where the girls ask the guys." Tina said to them making them think about it. "It was the topic of discussion at the last meeting of the Too Young to Be Bitter Club. Why are the guys so empowered to ask us to a dance when we just have to sit around and wait? Wouldn't it be great if we got to choose? All in favour of a dance where the girls ask the guys..." Tina said to them. "I can do it right now." Jesse said looking at Blaine who gives her a smile. "It's official. Get ready for the first annual McKinley High Sadie Hawkins Dance." Tina said to them making the girls in the room clap while Sam was looking at Sebastian.

In New York
At NYADA
In The Dance Classroom

Kurt walks into the room to see everyone was getting ready for class. Kurt looks around for Jamey and he sees Jamey talking to a few people. Kurt makes his way over to him but was taken by a dancer and the two dance with a few others. Jamey looks up and he sees Kurt dancing making him laugh a little. Kurt breaks free from the dancers and he walks into Jamey's chest. "Great first day?" Jamey asks while putting his arms around him. "Yeah." Kurt said to him and Jamey kisses his cheek making Kurt laugh.

In Ohio
Later At McKinley
In The Science Classroom

The club walks into the room. "I want to sit under Venus." Sugar said sitting down under the plant. "I want to sit under Uranus." Sam said making Jesse and Blaine laugh at him while he sits down. "What's so funny?" Sam asks them while they sit down as Sebastian sits down next to Sam. "So this week in Glee Club, it's ladies' choice, inspired by the Sadie Hawkins Dance." Quinn said to them. "Which I thought of. It was my idea." Tina said and she looks at Sam who was not even looking at her. "Yes, thank you, Tina. And every girl will sing to whoever they want to take to the dance." Finn said to them. "Or boy." Sam said to himself with a smile. "Well, I, for one, love this lesson. I've got a song I want to sing to somebody." Kitty said looking at Jake.