A Team

In Ohio
At McKinley
In The Choir Room

Everyone was looking at Will who was sitting on the piano. "Okay, as you all know, as national champions we get to host the annual Show Choir Rules Committee meeting." Will said to the teens making them cheer. "Please tell me you're gonna ask what 1/3 vintage meant last year?" Tina asks him while Blaine puts his arm on Jesse's chair. "Or like, why some teams get to sing six songs and other ones only do one?" Sam asks him. "That's a good." Jesse said to Sam. "Speaking of competitions, shouldn't we start like, preparing for ours?" Jack asks Will. "I have some ideas which I am working on very hard." Will said and everyone waits for his ideas. "Um...I don't really want to give anything away right now..." Will said as Sam leans to Sebastian. "He has nothing, does he?" Sam asks Sebastian. "I guess so." Sebastian said to him. "Excuse me" Brittany said with her hand up. "Yes, go ahead." Will said to her while Brittany puts her hand down. "I'm not sure if what You were saying was actually important 'cause I wasn't listening but I'd like to make an announcement." Brittany said and she stands up and walks to the front, facing everyone one. "First, I'd like to know if anyone can prove that Blaine was actually born in this country." Brittany said making Tina look at Blaine. "Second, I'm wrapping up the election by selecting Artie as my running mate." Brittany said to them. "Ah! All right." Will said and everyone claps for him. "I think by bridging the human-slash-robot divide, we'll ensure that both students and vending machines will be voting for us." Brittany said to them. "Still not a robot." Artie said to her. "Brittany, that's not fair. This isn't a popularity contest, it's about who's got the best ideas. It's about believing you can make a change, right?" Blaine asks her. "What is that taste in my...?" Artie asks and he puts his finger in his mouth. "Is that sour grape?" Artie asks him making Blaine look at him.

In The Hallways 

Sebastian, Jesse, Sam, and Blaine were walking down the hallway. "I need to pick a running mate." Blaine said to them. "I know who can be your running mate." Jesse said while stoping with the boys. "Who?" Sebastian asks her. "How about Sam." Jesse said while walking over to Sam. "And we can help you two as a team." Jesse said to him with a smile. "My impressions are hilarious 100% of the time." Sam said in his George Bush's voice. Blaine looks at him. "It's George Bush, come on." Sam said to him. "Sebastian can pick Sam's outfit and help him with what to say at the debate." Jesse said to him. "Sounds like a plan." Sebastian said to them.

In The Choir Room

Blaine was reading what he was going to say at the debate while Jesse was in her own little world. Blaine looks over at her to see Jesse was not listening to him. "Jess." Blaine said making Jesse look at him. "You okay, you look out of it." Blaine said to her while moving closer to her. "Maybe a little." Jesse said to him. "What's up?" Blaine asks her. "I am getting mad with my teachers." Jesse said to him. "Why are you getting mad with them?" Blaine asks her. "Because they are stopping me and Sebastian from seeing Jamey in New York." Jesse said to him a little mad. "Well, I hope they will find it in their hearts for you two to go to New York to see him again." Blaine said to her hoping it will keep Jesse's hopes up. "I hope so." Jesse said to him making Blaine give her a hug. "Can I come too?" Blaine asks her making Jesse laugh. "Sure." Jesse said to him knowing he wants to see his brother. "Now..." Jesse said pulling away from Blaine. "Let's talk about what you are going to wear at the debate." Jesse said to him with a smile and Blaine starts talking about his outfit choices.

Later In The Costume Shop

Sebastian was helping Sam with a suit for the debate. "Do you think I can be a running mate?" Sam asks Sebastian who was looking for a suit in Sam's size. "Yep, I mean how hard can it be." Sebastian said while walking over to Sam with a black jacket in Sam's size. "Take off your jacket." Sebastian said to Sam who gives off his jacket and Sebastian puts on the suit's jacket. "Here you go." Sebastian said to him while he walks over to a table and he sits on top of it. "I look good but..." Sam said and takes off the jacket and his shirt. "Now this is better." Sam said looking into the mirror showing his six-pack and arms. "Wow." Sebastian said to himself with a laugh. Sam turns to Sebastian and he walks over to him. "You like what you see?" Sam asks Sebastian putting his hands on his chest. "Yes." Sebastian said to him wanting to see where this was going. "Then why don't we go somewhere quiet and..." Sam said while taking off Sebastian's jacket and he picks up Sebastian's shirt then he put his hand under it. "Make some noise." Sam said to him while he starts kissing Sebastian's neck. "Sounds fun but..." Sebastian said while putting his hand on Sam's neck making Sam move away from Sebastian's neck but he was still close to him. "I don't want to do it here where someone can walk in on us." Sebastian said to him making Sam nod understanding. "Yeah, you are right." Sam said to him making Sebastian pull him in for a long slow kiss. Sam starts to hold on to Sebastian's shirt pulling him closer to make the kiss deeper. After a few minutes, the two pull away and Sam takes Sebastian's jacket and puts it on. "Maybe I can wear this." Sam said to him while walking to the mirror. "Sure." Sebastian said to him and Sam looks back at him. "Do you miss him?" Sam asks him making Sebastian nod. "Every hour of every day." Sebastian said to him making Sam walks over to him and he gives Sebastian a hug. "I know how you feel." Sam said to him and he kisses Sebastian's cheek then hugs him again.