A Night To Remember

At Night In A Hotel Room

Sam was in a long shirt and boxes waiting for Sebastian. "Okay, I can do this." Sam said to himself and he starts a fire in the fireplace. After a few minutes, there was a knock on the door. Sam walks over to the door and he opens it to see Sebastian. "Why did you told me to come here?" Sebastian asks him while walking into the room to see a fire and roses on the floor. "Do you like it?" Sam asks him making Sebastian turn to him. "I want to remake it like yours." Sam said to him making Sebastian realizes what he was talking about. "Sebastian..." Sam said while walking over to him. "I love you, so much and I wanted to do this for us." Sam said to him while taking Sebastian's hand. "I want to do it with you." Sam said looking at Sebastian's eyes. "Are you sure? If we do you are mine forever." Sebastian said to him with a smile. "Yes, make me yours." Sam said to him and the two share a kiss.

The two pull away and Sebastian takes Sam's hand pulling him to the bed. Sebastian sits down and Sam sits on his lap. Sebastian kissed Sam's nack making Sam hold his shirt. Sebastian moves his hand on Sam's cock and he starts rubbing it making Sam moan in the kiss. The two pull away and Sebastian takes off his shirt with Sam doing the same thing. The two start kissing again while Sebastian puts his hand behind Sam and he puts his finger into Sam making him pull away and he starts to moan. Sebastian lays Sam on the bed and he takes off his clothes while Sam takes off his shirt and boxers. "Can you put it in?" Sam asks him making Sebastian look at him. "No, I am not ready to cum." Sebastian said to him and he moves over to Sam and h kneels in front of Sam. "Take it, Sammy." Sebastian said to him. Sam takes Sebastian's cock, and he pressed his tongue on it and he put it inside his mouth making Sebastian moan. Sam began to thrust, shallowly at first, then gained confidence at the amazing feeling. Sebastian groans in pleasure while he puts his hand on Sam's head. "You are driving me crazy." Sebastian said to Sam and he pulls away from Sam. "You didn't cum." Sam said to him a Sebastian goes down to Sam's hole.  Kurt puts Jamey's cock a little further in his mouth and he goes up and down. "I know." Sebastian said he puts his tongue inside Sam. "Ahhngga" Sam moaned when he felt Sebastian's tongue inside him. Sebastian moves away from him and he takes Sam into his arms and they share a kiss. Sebastian lays down while the two kisses and Sam climbs on Sebastian's lap and he folds his legs around Sebastian's waist. Sebastian sits up and he picks up Sam and lifts him a bit. "Told me if you don't want it in anymore." Sebastian said to him making Sam nod and he puts his arms around Sebastian. Sebastian slowly enters him making Sam close his eyes. "oh..." Sam moan letting it out while Sebastian lays down on the bed with Sam on top of him. "Go up and down." Sebastian said to him and Sam starts to move down more and up again making Sebastian moan. Sam drops himself down fully onto Sebastian's cock, moaning at the feeling while Sebastian moans Sam's name. Sam moves around without lifting himself making Sebastian moan loudly. Sam starts going up and down again while Sebastian grabs his cock and starts to rub it up and down making Sam moan. Sebastian was just close just he flip them around. Sam was now on his back while Sebastian pulls out of him. Sebastian leans over to him and kisses him making Sam put his hand again in Sebastian's hair. "I'm close" Sam said in between the kiss. "Same" Sebastian said to him while pulling away from him. "Why don't I end this fun right now." Sebastian said and he sits up. Sebastian takes Sam's leg over his shoulder for a better angle. Sebastian enters him again and he goes in and out of Sam. "Feels so good." Sam said while Sebastian thrust into him. Sam grabs his cock and he starts pumping it matching the pace that Sebastian was going at. "I...I'm c..close" Sam said while Sebastian puts his leg off of his shoulder and he grabs Sam's cock and starts thrust faster while he rubs Sam's cock. Sam finally cums and it was all over Sebastian's hand and his torso. Sebastian lets go of him and thrusts faster making Sam moan more. Sebastian goes down while he thrusts into Sam and he starts kissing Sam while he puts his hands into Sebastian's hair holding on to it. After a few minutes, Sebastian feels the hot liquid coming out of Sam, he pulls it out of him. Sebastian gives Sam a long kiss making Sam smile while he puts his arms around Sebastian's neck pulling him closer. "That was incredible." Sam said in between the kiss.

Later that night, Sam and Sebastian were laying in bed in each other's hands. "I'm in pain." Sam said to Sebastian who moves closer to him. "That will happened." Sebastian said to him. "Kiss me." Sam said to him and Sebastian leads in for a kiss making Sam put his hand on Sebastian's cheek.