A Show

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

In OhioAt McKinley In The Hallways

In Ohio
At McKinley
In The Hallways

Jesse and Sebastian were walking to their classroom that they have together. "I want to visit Jamey so badly." Jesse said to Sebastian while she was holding onto Sebastian's arm. "We will, dad just needs to pick the right day for us to go and talk to the teachers." Sebastian said to her and he pulls his arm away from Jesse and he puts it around her neck. "We will see him soon." Sebastian said to her and he kisses her forehead. "I'm head Cheerio." Brittany said making the two look at her to see no one there. "Vice-Leader of the glee club, and now I'm planning a Middle East style sham election that will install me as senior class president for life." Brittany said as the two walks over to her. "Brittany, who are you talking to?" Sebastian asks her, Brittany stops moving not looking at the two standing behind her. "I thought I was doing a voice-over." Brittany said to her making two confused. "We are not a TV show are we?" Jesse asks her brother who looks at her. "No." Sebastian said to her as Brittany turns to them. "I thought we were." Brittany said to them making the two look at her again even more confused. Brittany walks away as Blaine and Sam walked over to the two. "What lesson is Jamey having in dance class, today?" Sam asks the two as Jesse walks over to Blaine and the two share a hug. "Tango." Sebastian said to them and Sam walks over to him. "Is he good in it?" Sam asks him while Blaine and Jesse were sharing small moments of affection. "Well, our dad teaches us how to the Tango." Sebastian said to him and Sam puts his arms around Sebastian's neck. "Why do I even ask." Sam said to him as the two get closer and the two share a quick kiss.

In New York
In NYANA 
In The Dance Class

Jamey was waiting for Cassandra so he was on his phone taking Cooper telling him what to get at the shop for later. Rachel walks over to her and she sits down next to Jamey and she looks at Jamey's phone. "Okay..." Jamey said putting his phone off and he looks at Rachel. "Do that again and I will kick you. I mean it and I don't care that you are a girl." Jamey said to her and he walks away from Rachel to the other side of the class. A few minutes later, Cassandra walks into the room and the lesson starts. "The tango." Cassandra said looking at everyone. "You have to have it in your arsenal, people. The first thing you need to understand is it's all about sex. When you are dancing the tango with someone, you're seducing them." Cassandra said to them and she turns away from them. "Partner up. We're gonna start with abrazo, the embrace." Cassandra said while everyone partners up. A girl walks over to Jamey with a smile. "Do you want to be partners?" She asks him with a smile. "Sure." Jamey said to her with a little smile back. "Not you, Schwimmer. Keep practicing those jazz hands back in the corner." Cassandra said to Rachel who walks over to Cassandra. "Wait... but I...Ms. July...I'm sorry, um...if I'm ever gonna play Evita, I'm gonna have to learn how to tango." Rachel said to her making everyone look over at her. "We're short a boy, so a girl needs to sit out. And you don't have enough sex appeal to pull off a credible tango. You're awkward and tentative in your body, and you move like you're ashamed of it." Cassandra said to her and she walks away from Rachel. "Arms up!" Cassandra yelled and everyone stands at the ready with their partner. "Ready? Five, six, seven, eight." Cassandra said as everyone starts dancing while she watches them. "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight." Cassandra said as Rachel watches everyone.

After Class

Jamey was parking his things up as Kurt walks into the room. "Hey." Kurt said making Jamey turn to him as Kurt walks over to him. "Hey." Jamey said to him and he kisses Kurt's cheek. "So, this is where you learn more dance moves." Kurt said while looking around. "Yep, and we learn the tango today." Jamey said while walking over to Kurt and he put his hand on Kurt's lower back. "I can show you." Jamey said to him making Kurt turn to him. "Maybe you can show me in the bed?" Kurt asks him while putting his arms around Jamey's neck. "I don't think it's for that type of thing." Jamey said to him while putting his arms around Kurt's lower back. Rachel walks into the room to see the two. "We can try." Kurt said to him and the two share little kisses as Rachel walks over to them. "Hey, Kurt." Rachel said making the two turn to her. "I am happy to see you." Rachel said to him while Jamey picks up his bag. "What do you want and why are you being nice?" Kurt asks her while Jamey puts his arm around Kurt's lower back. "Forget about that, hey are you in need of a roommate?" Rachel asks him making Kurt look at Jamey. "Told her." Jamey said to him and Kurt look back at Rachel. "I am living with Jamey and Cooper." Kurt said to her with a smile while putting his arms around Jamey. "And no you can't live with us." Jamey said to her. "I was not going to ask that." Rachel said to him with a little laugh. "Right." Jamey said to her and he pulls Kurt as he walks to the door. "See ya." Jamey said to her as the two boys walk out of the room leaving Rachel.