DIVA

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

In New YorkAt NYADA In Cafeteria

In New York
At NYADA In Cafeteria

Jamey and Kurt were sitting together with Rachel not too far from them with her new friends. "Look at her." Kurt said making Jamey looks at Rachel who was talking to gay guys. "In Free Sing Class." Kurt said making Jamey look at him. "That is where everyone can sing, her ego and behavior are out of control." Kurt said to him and he eating the food that Jamey get him. "She even telling people that you and she are friends." Kurt said to him. "I don't care, people will ask me if we are friends." Jamey said to him making Kurt look at him. "But, Jamey..." Kurt said to him making Jamey take his hand. "It's fine, I don't have the time to play her games." Jamey said to him and he leans forward and he kisses Kurt making Kurt put his hand on Jamey's cheek pulling him closer making the kiss deeper. "I have to go." Jamey said to Kurt as he pulls away from him. "Okay, see you later." Kurt said to him and Jamey kisses Kurt one more time. "Love you." Kurt said to him. "Love you too." Jamey said to him and he walks out. Kurt looks over at Rachel who was texting someone. Kurt looks away from her getting mad, Rachel was using Jamey to make friends of her own and he can't stand for that.

At Lima
In McKinley
At The Choir Room

Emma writes on the broad 'DIVA' and she looks at everyone. "Diva." Emma said to them. "So, now that we're back in the game, we've got to come strong. Diva is all about finding your inner powerhouse. Miss Pillsbury." Finn said to her. "That's right. The Online Urban Dictionary defines a diva as "a fierce, often temperamental singer who comes correct. She is not a trick-ass ho and she does not sweat da haterz." Emma said to them. "Great, so I guess the guys are screwed this week." Sebastian said to the boys. "Um...Guys can be divas." Blaine said to him. "He is not wrong." Jesse said to her brother. "That's right, we all have inner divas. I myself have been considered quite a diva at many a local restaurant because I know what I want and I will send a dish back." Emma said making Quinn laugh a little. "You all might as well just quit while you're ahead because there are only two ways to spell Unique, and one of them is. D-I-V-A...Diva." Unique said making Jesse smile at her. "M'kay? Shanté, I stay, and it will be brought, dished out, and served and mopped up by the time you." Unique said pointing at Tina. "Even pick out a wig. Looking at you, clocking that sadness." Unique said to her while Sam puts his head on Sebastian's arm. "I have more diva in my little finger than you have in your whole angry inch, Wade-Unique." Tina said making Jesse mad. "Tina, you've kind of been talking some ridiculous trash for months, unchallenged, and that stops now." Jesse said to her making Sebastian smile a little. "Well, Jesse you're not a DIVA you're more like a nice girl who doesn't know how the world works." Tina said to her making Jesse give her a face. "Listen, guys can be divas." Blaine said to them making Jesse look at him and she kisses his cheek making him smile at her. "You guys, I'm going to win Diva Week. And do you know how I know that? It's because..." Brittany said as the song, Diva by Beyoncé (Karmatronic Club Remix).

Brittany, Tina, and Jesse (Unique)
I'm a, a diva (Yeah Diva!)
I'm a, I'm a, a diva
I'm a, I'm a, a diva (Yeah)
(Jesse: Hey)

The three starts singing as Jesse and Brittany stands up.

Brittany, Tina, and Jesse (Unique)
I'm a, I'm a, a diva
(I'm a diva!)
I'm a, I'm a, a diva
I'm a, I'm a, a diva (Oh!)
I'm a, I'm a, a diva (Yeah!)

The four sing as Blaine joins them while Sebastian watching them as the group walks out of the room.

The 5 (Unique)
(Brittany: Na, na, na)
Diva is a female version
Of a hustla
Of a hustla, of a
Of a hustla
(Brittany: Na, na, na)
Diva is a female version
Of a hustla
(Of a hustla!)
Of a hustla (Yeah), of a
Of a hustla (Oh)

The 5 walks into the hallways making everyone look at them.

Unique
Stop the track
Let me state facts
I told you give me a minute
And I'll be right back
(Jesse: Girl!)

Unique sings while the girls and Blaine walk down the hallways.

Brittany (with The Other 4)
Fifty million 'round the world
And they said that I couldn't
(get it)
I done got so sick
And filthy with Benji's
I can't (spend)

Brittany sings while pushing a girl out of her way.

Tina (with The Other 4)
How you gone be talkin'
You act like I just got up (in it)
Been the number
One diva in this game
(for a minute)
(Brittany: Girl!)

Jesse (with The Other 4)
I know you read the paper
The one that they call a (queen)
Every radio round
The world know me
'Cause that's where I (be)
Yeah

Jesse sings while people show her pictures of herself on stage with Blaine or on her own.

The 5 (Unique)
I'm a, a diva (Tina: Hey)
I'm a, I'm a, a diva (Tina: Hey)
I'm a, I'm a, a diva (I'm a diva)
I'm a, I'm a, a diva (Tina: Hey)

(Brittany: Na, na, na)
(Yeah)
Diva is a female version
Of a hustla (Hustla!)
Of a hustla, (Yeah)
Of a , of a hustla

The 5 (Unique) 
(Na, na, na)
Diva is a female version
Of a hustla

The 5 (Unique)
Of a hustla (Yeah)
Of a, of a hustla (Mmm)

Jesse (Unique)
Since fifteen in my stilettos
Been struttin' in-in (this game)
(Tina: Game)

Jesse sings while leaning on the lockers as everyone walks past her.

Jesse (Unique)
What's your age?
Was the question they asked
When I (hit the stage)
(Tina: Stage)
I'm a diva, best believe her
You see her
(she getting paid)
(Tina: Paid)
She ain't callin' him to greet her
Don't need him, her (bed's made) (Tina: Made)

The 5
This is a stick, up stick up
I need them bags, uh
That money
A stick up, stick up
You see them ask
Where that money

Unique
All my ladies get it up
I see you, I do the same
Take it to another level
No passengers on my plane

The 5 (Unique) 
Diva is a female version
(Ohh!)
Of a hustla (Yeah, diva!)
Of a hustla, of a, of a hustla
(Yeah!)
(Brittany: Na, na, na)
Diva is a female version
Of a hustla (Hustla!)
Of a hustla, of a, of a hustla
(I'm a diva!)

I'm a, a diva
I'm a, I'm a, a diva
(I'm a diva!)
I'm a, I'm a, a diva
(I'm a diva!)
I'm a, I'm a, a diva
(I'm a diva!)
I'm a, I'm a, a diva
(Jesse: Hey!)

The song ends with the 5 sittings down as nothing happened. "And that is how I made the manager cry at the Cheesecake Factory...by being a diva." Emma said to them and they clap.