Leaving

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

In New YorkAt Endwell, Broome CountyIn Cooper and Jamert Household

In New York
At Endwell, Broome County
In Cooper and Jamert Household

Jamey was in the kitchen while everyone was in the living room. Blaine walks over to him making Jamey look at him. "Do you miss Lima?" Blaine asks him. "Yes, I miss my family and the choir room. The choir room is where I fell in love with Kurt, making friends and singing the songs I love with everyone." Jamey said to him making Blaine nod. "But I will find the time to see you guys." Jamey said to him with a smile. "Come on." Blaine said to him and the two walk to the living room. "I and Finn have been thinking about going back to Lima with your guys." Quinn said to them. "Why?" Sebastian asks them. "I thought it will help me find a job." Finn said to them with a smile. "You can do it here too." Cooper said to him. "I know but that is a safe place, so I want to try there first." Finn said to them. "Sounds like a plan." Jesse said to him with a smile.

Later, everyone was saying goodbye to each other outside by taxi. Jesse and Kurt share a big hug while Blaine was giving a hug to his brother. "I wish I can just lock you up here." Kurt said to Jesse and he kisses her cheek. "I know." Jesse said pulling away from Kurt. "I will be here soon keep some of the fun for me when I get here." Jesse said to him making Kurt nod. Sebastian walks over to his brother. "Can you find out if there are any gyms around here." Sebastian said to him. "Okay, why?" Jamey asks him. "So, when I am here I want us to hit the gym now and then. It will be like a brother and brother day at the gym." Sebastian said to him with a smile. "Sure. I see what I can do." Jamey said to him and the two brothers share a hug. "I will miss you, little brother." Sebastian said to him while they hug. "I know, I will miss you too big brother." Jamey said to him and the two pull away from each other. Jesse walks over to them as Sebastian walks over to Kurt to say goodbye. "I am going to miss you all over again." Jesse said giving him a hug making Jamey smile while hugging her. "I miss you too, little sis." Jamey said to her giving her a kiss on the forehead. Jesse looks at him with a smile as Jamey moves her hair out of her face. "Good luck back home." Jamey said to her making Jesse nod.

Quinn, Finn, Jesse, Sebastian, Blaine, and Sam get into the taxi with Copper, Kurt, and Jamey watching them. Kurt looks at Jamey to see he was trying to hold it together. Kurt puts his arms around Jamey and he puts his head on Jamey's chest. The taxi starts to leave with them waving goodbye at Cooper, Kurt, and Jamey who were waving back. When the taxi was out of sight, Jamey pulls away from Kurt who looks at him. Jamey's back was turned to them crying. Kurt walks over to him and gives him a hug. "I needed that." Jamey said to him hugging Kurt back with tears going down his face. "I know, I needed it to." Kurt said to him while hugging Jamey.