Announcement

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

In LimaAt McKinley In The Hallways

In Lima
At McKinley
In The Hallways

Sam was signing up to be one of the characters in 'Grease'. "As now that I am a part of the presidential team I can just pick who I want to be, right?" Sam asks Sebastian who was leading on the wall. "No." Sebastian said to him. Sam walks over to him and the two share a slow kiss. "SAM!!" The two pull away when they heard Jesse's voice. Sam looks at Jesse to see she was asking him to come over. "I will be right back." Sam said to him and he walks over to Jesse. "Is everything ready?" Sam asks her. "Yeah, I am fangirling over this for a long time now." Jesse said to him while Sam can see hearts in her eyes. "Okay, it's not a show it's just for me and Sebastian to remember." Sam said to her. "I know. I am just happy is all." Jesse said to him with a smile. "I know." Sam said to her. "JESSE!" The two turn to see Jamey and Kurt standing there calling Jesse. "Is it cool that Jamey has time to be here with us." Jesse said to him. "Maybe that is the reason you are happy." Sam said to her. "Maybe." Jesse said and she walks over to the two boys. "Hey..." Sam hears someone making him turn around to see Sebastian. "You can't leave me like that." Sebastian said to him making Sam turn to him. "Sorry..." Sam said to him while he turns around as Sebastian put his arms around him. "Do you want a kiss?" Sam asks him making Sebastian smile a little. "Yeah, I like that." Sebastian said to him and the two share a slow kiss. 

Later, Jesse was talking to Marley. "I think you need to stay away from Jake. I don't think he is the perfect guy for you." Jesse said to her as Marley who was taking out her books. "I heard you the first time." Marley said to her making Jesse think about something to say. "Hi. I'm Ryder Lynn." Ryder said making the girls look at him. "I know. I saw you in the football game on Saturday. You're end zone dances are awesome." Marley said to him. "Ah..." Ryder said to her. "I'm Marley." Marley said and she turns to Jesse. "This is Jesse." Marley said to him. "Hey." Ryder said to Jesse while looking at her. "What's up." Jesse said to him and Ryder looks at Marley again. "Uh, your mom rules. She always sneaks me extra meatballs on spaghetti day." Ryder said to her. "Really?" Marley asks him with a smile. "Uh-huh." Ryder said to her making Marley laugh. Jesse watches the two with a smile. "Wow, she must really like you." Marley said to him. "Uh, Finn Hudson told me that you were probably gonna play Sandy in the school play. I thought if we were gonna be working together, I should say hi. I think they want me to play Danny." Ryder said to her. "That's great." Jesse said to him. "Hey, Ryder. Hey, Mona. Hey, Jessy" Kitty said to them making the three look at her. "It's Marley." Marley said to her. "Oh, right, "Marley," like the dead dog movie?" Kitty said to her and she looks at Ryder. "I heard you killed your Grease audition." Kitty said to Ryder who gives her a smile while Kitty looks back on Marley. "And I know you're excited about the prospect of playing Sandy because everyone knows poor people don't have many opportunities to actually enjoy anything. Which is why it's gonna be such a bummer when I take the part from you." Kitty said to her. "You're auditioning?" Jesse asks her making Kitty look at her. "I am." Kitty said to her and she looks at Ryder. "By the way, Ryder, you should know about this one's gene pool. She's only got a month or two before she starts ballooning to her natural weight of 5,000 pounds and starts writing her memoir, fifty shades of gravy." Kitty said to Marley. "Wow, you're kind of a bitch. What'd she ever do to you?" Ryder asks making Jesse look at him. "Besides trying to steal away my three-nippled ex-boyfriend? You cast yourself as the poor little simply adorkable nice girl. But I know, and you know, and sweet baby Jesus in the manger knows what you really are, a scheming little kiss-ass." Kitty said to her and Marley walks away with tears in her eyes. "I'm single, by the way." Kitty said to Ryder and she walks away. "Okay, it was nice to meet you Ryder but I need to find my friend." Jesse said to him. "Yeah, sure." Ryder said to her and Jesse walks away from him to find Marley.

Later In The Choir Room

Will, Finn, Quinn, Jamey, and Kurt walk into the room making everyone look at them. "All right, guys, listen up. I have an announcement to make." Will said to them. "Adele is dead." Brittany said to him. "No. I have been asked to join a blue-ribbon panel to rewrite the arts curriculum nationwide." Will said to them making them happy and the cheer for him. "Thank you. I'll be taking a short sabbatical, which means I'm leaving McKinley at the end of the week." Will said to them. "What? This is crazy." Tina said to him. "But Glee Club is your life." Artie said to him. "Which is why this is only temporary. I'll be back right after sectionals." Will said to them. "Wait... after sectionals?! Whoa!" Tina yelled. "Guys, guys, calm down. Look, I knew I needed to find a replacement, which is why I brought in Finn Hudson." Will said to them, Finn smiles at them and Tina stands up. "Mr. Shue, Finn cannot take over Glee Club. He doesn't know what he's doing at all. I rather like Jamey to take over. Sorry, Finn." Tina said to him while Finn stands up. "Guys, I know I can do this. And I've got some really great ideas for sectionals." Finn said to them. "We'll all be dead by then!" Tina yelled at him. "Tina, calm down." Jamey said to her as everyone starts talking at the same time. "Tina, Finn doesn't know how to direct a musical!" Artie yelled at her making everyone yell at each other. "We can't win without him!" Jesse yelled at Tina. "Who's going to drive the bus?!" Sugar yelled at Tina. "Finn Hudson, Schuester." Sue said while walking into the room making everyone look at her. "Figgins' office, right now." Sue said to Finn and Will and she walks out while Will and Finn look at each other.