Americano/Dance Again

In New York
At NYADA
In The Dance Class

Rachel walks over to Jamey who was warming up. "Why is Blaine's brother here?" Rachel asks him. "His name is Cooper." Jamey said to her while he stops what he was doing. "Fine whatever, why is he here?" Rachel asks him. "He is thinking about staying here." Jamey said to her. "Does he have a place? Maybe I can ask him if I can stay with him." Rachel said to him making Jamey laugh. "Funny thing is he is staying with me." Jamey said to her making Rachel upset. "I thought only your family can stay with you." Rachel said to him. "And that is wrong, my family will live with me, my boyfriend, and the people I like." Jamey said to her and Jamey moves closer to Rachel. "And you are not on the people I like list." Jamey said to her and he walks away from her.

A little later, Cassandra walks into the room and she looks at Rachel. "God almighty, Schwimmer, possible you're getting worse?" Cassandra asks making Rachel look at her. "I've been practicing a lot. I've just had a little bit of a rough week." Rachel said to her while Jamey was watching the two. "Aw, you tired? You lonely? You homesick? Well, you better decide how badly you want it 'cause this school is filled with people who will do whatever necessary to make it in this business." Cassandra said to her making Rachel walks over to her. "Why are you picking on me?" Rachel asks her making Cassandra look at her. "I'm not! I'm motivating you!" Cassandra said to her and Rachel makes a face. "What's your problem now?" Cassandra asks her. "There's just alcohol on your breath." Rachel said making everyone in the room look at them. "It's Listerine." Cassandra said to her playing past it. "Let me tell you something." Cassandra said and she walks to the middle of the room. "I may not be a wide-eyed ingenue anymore, but I can still dance circles around any of you." Cassandra said to everyone in the room. "Music." Cassandra said and the song, Americano/Dance Again by Lady Gaga/Jennifer Lopez starts playing.

Cassandra
I met a girl in east LA

Cassandra sings and she removes her skirt.

Cassandra
In floral shorts as sweet as May
She sang in eighths in
Two Barrio chords
We fell in love but not in court

NYADA Students
Aah-America

Two girls join Cassandra on the floor and the three dance with each other.

Cassandra
Mis canciones
Son de la revolución

Two boys joins them on the floor next.

Cassandra
Mi corazón me
Duele por mi generación
If you love me
We can marry on the west coast
On a Wednesday
En el verano en agosto

Jamey looks over at Rachel who was watching the teacher dance.

Cassandra (NYADA Students)
I wanna dance (oh-oh-oh-oh),
and love (oh-oh-oh-oh),
and dance (oh-oh-oh-oh) again
I wanna dance (ooh-ooh-ooh),
and love (ooh-ooh-ohh-ohh),
and dance again

Cassandra and NYADA Students (NYADA Students)
Aah-America-Americano
(I wanna dance)
Aah-America-Americano
(I wanna dance)

Jamey runs into the middle of the floor and he takes Cassandra's hand.

Jamey 
If this would be a perfect world

Jamey sings while he puts his hand on Cassandra's lower back while she puts her hand on his chest.

Jamey (NYADA Students)
We'd be together then
(Let's do it, do it, do it)

Jamey sings while spinning Cassandra around into about student.

Jamey 
Only got just one life
This I've learned

Jamey sings and he walks over to Rachel.

Jamey (NYADA Students)
Who cares
What they're gonna say
(Let's do it, do it, do it)

Jamey walks away from Rachel joining the others on the floor.

Cassandra (NYADA Students)
I wanna dance ( oh-oh-oh-oh),
and love (oh-oh-oh-oh),
and dance (oh-oh-oh-oh) again
I wanna dance (ooh-ooh-ooh),
and love (ooh-ooh-ohh-ohh),
and dance again

Cassandra (NYADA Students)
(Aah) Oh, oh, oh
(America) Oh, oh, oh
(Americano) I wanna dance!

Cassandra with NYADA Students
Aah-America-Americano

NYADA Students
I wanna dance!

Cassandra
I wanna dance!

The song ends, Cassandra walks over to Jamey. "Nice work." Cassandra said to him and she walks over to Rachel. "You're not just on my list, Schwimmer, you are." Cassandra said to her and she walks to the door. "Class dismissed." Cassandra said and she walks out of the room. Jamey walks over to Rachel. "Do us a flavor Rachel." Jamey said making Rachel look at him. "Just leave." Jamey said to her and he walks out of the room to go home.