Copacabana

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

In New YorkAt NYADA

In New York
At NYADA

Rachel walks over to Jamey who was on his way to his class. "Hey." Rachel said to him making Jamey look at her. "I hear your boyfriend has a boyfriend's arm." Rachel said to him. "And?" Jamey said to her and he walks away from her but Rachel follows him. "I am thinking you are so mad at him." Rachel said to him while Jamey looks at his phone. "I am thinking you want to break up with him because of it." Rachel said to him. "No, I don't want to do that. Kurt was just alone and I am not mad at him." Jamey said to her and he starts walking faster away from her.

In Lima
At McKinley 
In Choir Room

Everyone sits down with Sam in front who looks at Sebastian who nods at him. "I love Barry Manilow." Sam said to them, admitting his love for Manilow to the club. "I mean, not just, you know, the Barry Manilow Love on Ice Tour, but-but I think he's an amazing songwriter and performer, and I also believe he's underappreciated, has amazing hair, and has done a hell of a lot of good for this world through his light-rock talent. This is who I am, and I make no apologies." Sam said to them and the band starts playing, Copacabana by Barry Manilow while Sam puts on a signature outfit to Manilow outfit.

Sam
Her name was Lola

Sam starts singing making Sebastian smile at him.

Sam
She was a showgirl
With yellow feathers in her hair
And a dress cut down to there

Jesse stands up joining Sam in front acting like Lola.

Sam
She would merengue and
Do the cha-cha
And while she tried to be a star

Jesse walks over to Jake and she takes his hands pulling him to the front.

Sam
Tony always tended bar
Across the crowded floor
They worked from 8 til 4

Jesse and Jake dance with each other to the song.

Sam
They were young and
They had each other
Who could ask for more?

Everyone starts standing up and they start dancing to the song.

Sam (New Directions)
At the copa (copa!)
Copacabana (Copacabana)
The hottest spot north of Havana (here)
At the copa (copa!)

Sam dances his way to Sebastian and he takes his hand pulling him off the chair and to the front.

New Directions
Copacabana
Music and passion
Were always the fashion
At the copa....
(Sam: they fell in love)

Sam sings while Sebastian walks over to his dad's office chair.

New Directions
Copa, Copacabana

Sam walks over to Blaine while the New Directions start harmonizing with the song.

Sam 
His name was Rico
He wore a diamond

Blaine stands up and sits down on a chair that was in front of Sam.

Sam
He was escorted to his chair
He saw Lola dancing there

Jesse dance past Blaine who looks at her.

Sam
And when she finished
He called her over

Blaine using his finger to call Jesse over. Jesse walks over to him with a smile and she puts her hands on Blaine.

Sam
But Rico went a bit too far
Tony sailed across the bar

Jake walks over to Blaine and Blaine 'punches' him and Jake goes down.

Sam
And then the punches flew
And chairs were smashed in two
There was blood and a single gun shot
But just who shot who?

Everyone points at Marley who looks at them.

Sam (New Directions)
At the copa (copa!)
Copacabana (Copacabana)
The hottest spot north of Havana (here)
At the copa (copa!)

Blaine takes Jesse's hand and they start dancing with each other. Sam walks over to Sebastian and he takes Sebastian's hand pulling him to the floor to dance with him.

New Directions
Copacabana
Music and passion
Were always the fashion

Sebastian walks away from Sam and he sits down making Sam walk over to him.

New Directions
At the copa....
(Sam: Don't fall in love)

Sam sings leaning closer to Sebastian who smiles at him and Sam walks away from him.

Sam (New Directions)
(Copa)
Don't fall in love
(Copacabana)
Don't fall in love
(Copacabana)
(Copacabana)

New Directions
Copacaba-a-na

The songs end and everyone cheers for him. "That was so brave." Sebastian said to him making Sam smile at him. "You've given me the courage to stand... well, sit in front of my peers and proudly state that I'm a Fan-ilow as well." Artie said to them. "Guys" Jake said making everyone look at him. "I like him, too." Jake said to them with a smile. "Music aside, the guy's got style. All right, if it was '79, I'd be rocking the Manilow center part instead of the Bieber." Ryder said to them. "Are you guys kidding? You guys really like Barry, huh?" Sam said to them. "Sammy, everyone loves Barry." Jesse said to them making Sam smile. "But thank you for making us finally say it out loud." Jesse said to him with a smile. "Go Sam." Sebastian said to him while clapping making everyone else clap too. "We love the Barry!" Artie yelled with happiness while Sam walks over to Sebastian and he gives Sebastian a hug.