Surprise Arrival

Jamey Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Jesse Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

In New YorkAt Endwell, Broome CountyIn Cooper and Jamert Household

In New York
At Endwell, Broome County
In Cooper and Jamert Household

Jamey wakes up to the sunlight in his eyes to see Kurt in his arms asleep. "Kurt..." Jamey said waking up Kurt. "You sleep okay?" Jamey asks him and he kisses Kurt's forehead. "Yeah, but the sunlight hit me in the eyes so I turn to you and put my head in your chest." Kurt said to him talking about the curtains being open. "Sorry." Jamey said to him. "It's fine, why did you keep it open?" Kurt asks him. "Sometimes, I wake up at night and I look at the stars it reminds me of when I was little me and family will sit outside to look at them for fun." Jamey said to him making Kurt smile. "Cute." Kurt said to him and the two share a morning kiss.

Kurt and Jamey walk downstairs to see Quinn in the kitchen making Croque Madame. Quinn looks at them with a smile. "Do you want a Croque Madame?" Quinn asks them with a smile while putting two plates down with the egg and bread. "Thanks, but you didn't have to do this." Jamey said to her as he and Kurt sit down. "I want to it's a thank you for letting me and Finn stay the night." Quinn said to him with a smile. "Thanks." Jamey said to her as Finn and Cooper walks into the kitchen. "Food is ready boys." Quinn said to them as Finn and Cooper takes a seat. "Thanks, babe." Finn said to her making Jamey laugh a little. "When do you call Quinn babe?" Jamey asks him. "When we were on our honeymoon." Finn said to him with a smile. "What a guy." Jamey said to him. "So, Finn I hear you join the Army but when you arrive with Quinn you were not in uniform, why?" Cooper asks him. "Well, I was, for 16 days...It wasn't that bad. I really felt like I was someplace. I could make a difference, and I'm pretty used to getting yelled at, so I was doing okay. Then, one day, I was cleaning my rifle it shot me." Finn said to them. "Where?" Kurt asks him. "Right through my thigh. Thank God it didn't hit any bone. I got a semi-honorable discharge." Finn said to them with a little smile. "All right, so the Army didn't work out." Jamey said to him making Finn look at him. "Plans change." Jamey said to him as Quinn walks over to Finn. "What is my new plan?" Finn asks them while Quinn gives him a hug. "You will find it." Quinn said to him and she gives him a kiss on the forehead.

A little later, Kurt and Jamey were in the living room giving a nap together while Quinn and Finn were talks. There was a knock on the door waking up Kurt and Jamey. "I get it." Cooper said to everyone. "If it's Rachel slam the door in her face and knock the door after." Jamey said to him as Cooper walks to the door. "Rachel is here to?" Quinn asks him. "Yep." Jamey said to her while rubbing Kurt's back as Cooper opens the door. "HEY!!" Everyone inside the house hears people yelling. "Oh my god." Cooper said as Jamey, Kurt, Quinn, and Finn walks over to the door to see who it was. "BROTHER!" Jamey hears his sister's voice as Jesse runs over to him and gives him a big hug. "I miss you so much." Jesse said while hugging Jamey who smiles while he puts his arms around her. "I miss you too." Jamey said to her and he kisses her forehead. Jamey looks up to see Sebastian, Sam, and Blaine was too. "Kurt." Jesse said and she gives Kurt a hug while Jamey walks over to Sebastian and the brothers share a hug. "How are you doing brother?" Sebastian asks Jamey while the two pull away. "Great, well besides Rachel asking me if she can move it all the time." Jamey said to him. "Well, at least you are not letting her in." Sebastian said to him while Jesse gives Finn and Quinn a hug. 

Later At Night

"Dude, I'm not wearing a suit for a night out on the town. I didn't even bring a suit." Finn said to Kurt who was doing Jesse's hair. "Then you can't wear Dad jeans and a rugby shirt to Callbacks." Kurt said to him. "What's Callbacks?" Finn asks Jamey. "It's a bar that all the NYADA students go to sings, and it's where we're going tonight." Jamey said to him and Cooper claps at the end. "So I have to dress up to go to a karaoke bar?" Finn asks Kurt who walks over to them. "Come on, Finn, we'll let you sing "Don't Stop Believin'," or something equally uplifting." Kurt said to him while putting his arms around Jamey. "I don't...I don't know. I'm so out of practice, I haven't even sung in the shower since Nationals." Finn said to them making Quin walk over to him. "I sing with you." Quinn said to him making Finn look at her. "I haven't sung in a while too and I think it will be fun." Quinn said to him making Finn nod and he looks at Sebastian and Sam. "YOu guys need to sing to." Finn said to them. "We can think of a song on the way there." Sam said to him while Sebastian nods a little. "And you Cooper?" Blaine asks him. "Hell no, I will be watching the couples have a moment." Cooper said to them with a smile. "If everyone is ready, let's go." Quinn said to everyone with a smile and the group exits the house to the bar.