Look at Me I'm Sandra Dee

At Kitty's House

All the other girls walk over to Kitty's room. "Triple-layer fudge cake, yo!" Sugar said to them as the girls walk into the room. "Kettle Corn and pizza!" Tina said to them as she puts down the sweets. "And chocolate donuts!" Unique yelled to them. "Unique loves her delicious, chocolatey Krispy Kreme..." Unique said as she eats her donut while Jesse sits on the floor eating her popcorn. "Dig in, everybody, and then we'll have pillow fights and ghost stories and prayer circles and back rubs." Kitty said to them and she looks at Marley. "Want a donut, Marley?" Kitty asks Marley making Jesse look at them. "Are there any healthy snacks?" Marley asks them. "You can eat Kleenex. They taste like clouds." Brittany said making Marley look at her. "Honey, we need to have a little talk." Kitty said and she pulls Marley to her bathroom with Jesse watching them not liking Marley alone with Kitty.

After A Few Minutes

Kitty walks out of the bathroom with no Marley. Kitty walks over to a wig that was the same color as Marley's hair. "Where's Marley?" Jesse asks Kitty while looking at the door. "Why, I'm right here." Kitty said making the girls look at Kitty to see her wearing the wig with newsies cap. "Wearing my signature Newsies cap with my mud-brown hair. I'm gonna bat my bargain-basement eyes and steal your boyfriends, just like I stole the lead in the fall musical." Kitty said and Sugar press play on the player that starts playing, Look at Me I'm Sandra Dee from Grease. Jesse walks over to a chair and sits down not joining the song knowing Kitty was making fun of Marley.

Kitty
Look at me, I'm Sandra Dee
Lousy with virginity
Won't go to bed

Kitty lays down with Brittany, Sugar, and Tina laying down with her.

Kitty
'Til I'm legally wed
I can't, I'm Sandra Dee

Sugar pushes Kitty off while she sings as she gets up, flipping her hair like Marley.

Kitty
Watch it!
Hey, I'm Doris Day
I was not brought up that way
Won't come across
Even Rock Hudson lost

New Directions Girls
His heart to Doris Day

Kitty (New Directions Girls)
I don't drink (No!) or swear (Oh!)
I don't rat my hair (Eww!)
I get ill from one cigarette
(Cough, cough, cough)

Kitty
Keep your filthy paws
Off my silky drawers!
Would you pull that crap with Annette?

The girls go to the bed while Jesse watches them.

Kitty
As for you, Troy Donahue
I know what you wanna do!
You've got your crust
I'm no object of lust

Kitty with New Directions Girls
(New Directions Girls)
I'm just plain Sandra Dee
(Eee, hahahaha)

Kitty
Elvis! Elvis! Let me be!
Keep that pelvis far from me!
Just keep your cool
Now you're starting to drool
Hey, fongool, I'm Sandra Dee!

At the end of the song, Marley comes out of the bathroom behind Kitty, watching as she jumps off her chair and sings the final lines of the song. The four girls walk away as if they had nothing to do with it. "Are you making fun of me, Kitty?" Marley asks. Kitty takes off her wig. "Some people are so touchy." Kitty said to them making Marley embarrassed and hurt. Marley walks over to Jesse and her stay with her for the whole night.