Closer

At McKinley
Later Before School Ends

Finn and Quinn were packing up Finn's things on the desk and Jesse walks into the room. "So...what's next for you?" Jesse asks him. "I don't know. Probably a lot of long hours of figuring out what's next for me." Finn said to her while he packs more things. "The four years I spent in this Glee Club defines me." Finn said to her and he looks at Jesse. "This whole freakin' school defines me, and without it, I am...I just feel... lost." Finn said to her and Jesse walks closer to Finn. "After we lost Sectionals, I was terrified that everything was just going to fall apart, but you fought to keep us together." Jesse said to him making Quinn smile. "You're a natural leader, Finn. A teacher." Jesse said to him taking his hand. "Yeah, but I do need a little thing called a teaching degree." Finn said to her. "So..." Jesse said to him while letting go of his hand and she walks to the door. "Go get one and come back with a teaching degree. I and everyone will be waiting for you." Jesse said to him and she leaves the room while Finn smiles a little. Quinn walks over to him and she gives him a hug.

In the hallways, Tina walks over to Jesse who was on her way to the auditorium. "Jesse." Tina said making Jesse stop walking and she looks at Tina. "I want to tell you something." Tina said to her while handing Jesse her phone. "I have been talking to Rachel about that I was in love with Sam." Tina said to her as Jesse looks at Tina's phone. "Rachel has been telling me what to do and say to get Sam but all it been making everyone hate me." Tina said to her as Jesse looks at Tina. "You have to tell Sebastian and Sam about this." Jesse said to her making Tina nod understanding.

In The Auditorium

Tina told Sebastian and Sam about what she has been doing with Rachel but they still don't want anything to do with her but she can join them in the group song but they were not closer. The band starts playing, Closer by Tegan and Sara.

Sebastian
All I want to get is

Sebastian sings while putting his arms around Sam.

Sebastian
A little bit closer
All I want to know is
Can you come a little closer?

Sebastian sings and Sam kisses his cheek.

Jake and Ryder
Here comes the breath
Before we get
A little bit closer
Here comes the rush
Before we touch
Come a little closer

Jesse
The doors are open
The wind is really blowing

Jesse sings as everyone walks onto the stage.

New Directions
The night sky is changing overhead
It's not just all physical
I'm the type who
Won't get oh so critical
So let's make things physical
I won't treat you like you're
Oh so typical

Jesse starts playing the keyboards on the piano. Blaine walks over to her and he stands behind her and puts his arms around her playing with her.

New Directions
Oh-oh, oh oh, oh-oh, oh oh

New Directions
I won't treat you like you're
Oh so typical

Jake
All you think of lately
Is getting underneath me
All I dream of lately
Is how to get you underneath me

Jake and Ryder
Here comes the heat
Before we meet
A little bit closer
Here comes the spark
Before the dark
Come a little closer

New Directions
The lights are off
And the sun is finally setting
The night sky is changing overhead

They sing while Sebastian picks up Jesse away from Blaine and to Marley and Ryder.

New Directions
It's not just all physical
I'm the type who
Won't get oh so critical
So let's make things physical
I won't treat you like you're
Oh so typical

I want you close
I want you
(New Directions: Oooh, ooh)
I won't treat you
Like you're typical
I want you close
I want you
(New Directions: Oooh, ooh)
I won't treat you
Like you're typical

Blaine walks over to Jesse and he puts his arms around her while Sebastian sits down on a chair and Sam walks over to him giving Sebastian a hug.

New Directions
Uh, uh-uh
Uh, uh-uh
Uh, uh-uh
Uh, uh-uh

The New Directions sing their hearts out and dance with passion in a fun and wacky way.

New Directions
Here come the dreams
Of you and me
Here come the dreams
Of you and me
(New Directions: Uh, uh-uh)
Here come the dreams

The teens go over to the seats and they start dancing in between them.

New Directions
It's not just all physical

Jamey, Kurt, and Will enter to see them running around while Sam was sitting down.

New Directions
I'm the type who
Won't get oh so critical
So let's make things physical
I won't treat you like you're
Oh so typical

The New Directions sit down close to each other but Tina was not by Sebastian and Sam knowing that was not a good idea.

New Directions
I want you close
I want you
I won't treat you
Like you're typical
I want you close
I want you
I won't treat you
Like you're typical

The group sings while Jamey looks by the exit to see Finn and Quinn giving him a wave goodbye and they walk out.

New Directions
Oh-oh, oh oh, oh-oh
Oh oh, oh-oh, oh oh
I won't treat you
Like you're typical

Jamey puts his arm around Kurt pulling him closer.

New Directions
Oh-oh, oh oh, oh-oh
Oh oh, oh-oh, oh oh

The feuds were resolved thanks to the assignment but Sebastian, Sam, and Tina will have one for a long time.

New Directions
I won't treat you
Like you're typical
All I want to get is
A little bit closer

They sing while Blaine puts his arm around Jesse pulling her to him while Sebastian does the same with Sam.

New Directions
All I want to know is
Can you come a little closer?

The song ends, the teens look at the stage to see the three standing there. The teens share hugs and high-fives while Will, Jamey, and Kurt smile at them.