Chapter 8

The first man I had ever set my hand over was a boy in my old town. We were barely even teengers then and we decided upon taking a trip to a lake nearby to spend the night like adults. The first kiss was terrible, worse than I could've imagined and as we proceeded, I screamed like a siren and ran away from the lake quicker than anyone else.

The boy, ashamed and heartbroken, ignored my pathetic self for the rest of our lives and we never crossed paths again. His whereabouts were unknown as he left the clan long before the disaster struck and thankfully, I never had to see him again.

I wasn't sure what the siren-screaming and crying was exactly about but I remembered him showing his bits to fifteen year old me and it was terrifying.

As I grew up, I vowed to keep my chastity to avoid any more embarrassing moments such as that one night in the lake. It was never a struggle since I was always surrounded around my family and those urges never reached me.

But when one of the brothers kissed me, all those frightening memories returned and I stilled for a second. Just a second. Every nerve in my body warmed up underneath Knox and instead of feeling the bloodlust, I felt something else, something different.

I didn't halt away from the feeling as I did once. Instead, I submerged into it and allowed him to continue. His lips were soft and moist while his kisses were coaxing and gentle. It set a fire to my soul. My restless hands took a rest and my eyes fluttered shut. I fell back against the frame of the bed and my neck elongated to him.

He planted his knee between my closed legs and parted them away. His warm fingers tightened around the cold flesh of my neck before he moved his mouth away from mine. I opened my eyes and looked at him with anticipation. Breathless and confused, he snaked his thumb across my lower canines and when the sharp edges poked him, his hand moved and drifted to the back of my neck.

I tore my gaze away from him and landed it straight up Cain who curled his fingers around my hair and bought me closer to himself. His breath caressed my lips as he spoke, "Oh, you're in so much trouble." He captured my mouth in a swift second and kissed me.

His kiss was rough, and less tender than Knox' but it set another fire inside me. I pulled my knees up to my chest as I felt a little nerve between my legs throb. I squeezed my eyes shut and breathed hard as Cain ravished my mouth, taking, biting, grabbing, overpowering. He grabbed onto my hair harder, fisting it in his hand.

My back arched when another pair of hands wandered across my chest. A sound of pleasure fled my throat and the men just grew a little more merciless.

Knox unbuttoned my shirt and folded my breasts between his hands. I cried out but the sounds were silenced down by Cain. He held my face in his hands and slid his body closer to mine. Heat gushed through me like a wave of an ocean tossing around. I kissed him back and craved for me than just blood.

The blood was long forgotten when another hunger swooped into me.

Warm kisses trailed across my chest. Knox moved his hands across every inch of my body, feeling my shivers before slipping he slipped his hand in my pants and into my underwear. I grabbed onto the shackles, my body went taut and I groaned.

Oh, my god.

I squirmed back onto the frame as a pair of fingers circled around my growing wetness. The same nerve throbbed hard. My heart raced, hammering harder and harder as the twins pinned me down to the bed and had their way with me. My body tensed and control slipped out of my hands.

I thrusted my hips forward, towards Knox' hand as Cain continued to devour my mouth. Pleasure flooded into me. Tingles shot between my legs. I moaned loud before letting out a whimper.