Chapter 29

"I'm sorry. It was the blood, and I couldn't control it." I said, sipping on water that was offered to me only several seconds after the woman had left the manor. The sudden bloodlust appeared out of nowhere and I couldn't control it.

"Of course, we understand." Knox smiled. It seemed real. Yet, there was something dark hidden in his eyes, as if he just wanted to kill me in the moment.

I cleared my throat and changed the topic, "Who was she? Why did she leave?"

"Because you are taking her place."

I choked on the water and after catching my breath, I swallowed it. "What do you mean?" I glanced over at him and then at Cain. They couldn't be serious about this. They hated me for who I was. Having any kind of relationship with me would mean breaking their values and codes and they were both Alpha's to begin with.

Knox took the glass away from my mouth and settled it over the table before holding my both arms. "I think you can clearly understand, Candice."

"You do know I have to leave." I gave him a steel gaze. All this play and fun had to come to an end since I wanted to leave and return home soon. Maybe not today but one day and I didn't want to catch on to feelings just to go through a heartbreak at the end of the day.

"Oh, so you think you can leave whenever you wish to?" He raised a brow.

I nodded, "Yeah."

"You might walk in here with your own will, but I've told you a thousand times, you're only going to leave when we say so and so far, you're going to stay here, under this roof for as long as we want you to." He explained, expecting for it to be a little clearer to me but I was still stern on keeping control over my choices and decisions.

"But I'm going to leave—" I scoffed.

His eyes grew intense with anger. "No, you are not."

"I'm going to," I said, our mouths a few inches apart from merging. I looked away from his stare and narrowed my eyes to his full lips. "What are you going to do about it?"

"You want to see what I'm going to do about it?" An impulse seized him, and he grabbed my neck before pulling me too close to his mouth. "You really want to know, don't you?"

I smiled wickedly, "Mhm." He was giving in, at last. There was nothing stopping him from taking me as he was going to do last night. I kept my composure and inhaled sharply as his eyes ran through my face and body.

A pair of warm hands were planted over my hips. Cain's body pressed against my back, and I was trapped between the twins, with no escape—not that I wanted to. Both big, strong, and powerful. It made my stomach twist in immense delight. The pool between my legs returned at the growing heat between us.

"Why don't we show her what she wants?" Cain said, lowering his mouth to my shoulder blade where he placed a kiss and then another one. I dissolved into the feeling after getting exactly what I wanted.

Them.

Both of them.

Pushed against the bed, I giggled and spread my legs for them. Knox headed to the door, locking it up while Cain closed the curtains, darkening the room from the blazing sunlight. They both returned soon with passion in their eyes, growing with every second. I looked at them for long, wondering if I could ever choose one.

I couldn't.

Before their hands reached for my body, I stopped and held their hands. "Wait."

"What?" Cain grunted.

"One deal and then I'm yours."

"You're desperate. We aren't making any deals." He snapped, reminding me of the one in need here. They clearly could have any women they wanted—as it looked a while ago. They were Alpha's, strong and handsome while I was nothing except for a lost vampire.

"Yes, I am but a deal and then you can have me in any way or form."

"What do you want?" Knox questioned, rubbing his head out of frustration.

It was the best time to get anything I wanted from them. "My sister—you have to let her enter the town and give her the same protection I'm getting until I can find a safe way for her to leave and return home." In all seriousness, I explained.

They glanced at each other and then nodded. "As long as she isn't feeding on anyone. If she does, you'll pay for their blood."

"Perfect!"

Natalie had better control over her bloodlust than I. She could even survive on an animal's blood if needed. But I—I only desired a wolf's blood and mostly two certain Alpha's that were on the bed, with me.

Cain stood up suddenly and grabbed my face. "I don't want another word leaving your mouth. Do you understand that?" he asked and before I could reply to him, he slammed his lips against mine and silenced me down.

While his tongue slid into the recess of my mouth, Knox slipped the clothes off my body, only leaving me in the thong he had provided me with earlier. My breasts hung from my chest and my nipples peaked. Eager hands spread across my body, taking time in fondling my flesh, hitting my thighs, and awakening the intense feelings inside me. Every touch left me wanting more. My pussy throbbed in response and heavy breaths escaped my throat. A dominating hand tugged at my hair, forcing me back down on the bed when I tried to move.

Knox tightened his arms around my thighs and sat between them. He pressed his finger against the thin fabric of the thong and questioned, "Why are you soaking wet?" I spread my legs over his shoulder as he inched his face closer to my pussy.

My fingers brushed against Cain's prickled jaw as his mouth dipped between my neck, kissing my racing nerves, and biting my sensitive skin. My moans, muffled by his hands managed to escape and echo through the soundproof walls of the room. He grabbed my breasts in his hand and took his time licking my nipples, grazing his teeth, and sucking them while my legs were stranded over Knox's shoulder.

He pressed his thumb against my covered opening and rubbed his palm across my cunt before pushing aside the thong and inserting his finger into me. I raised my hips and pushed myself closer to him while in need of more, of the real thing. His finger moved in and out of me delicately, and in long strokes, before it stopped and twisted, hitting right on the soft stop of my pussy. Tingles shot through me, and I panted heavily. The heat spread through my belly and core as wetness dripped out of me.

I had been teased enough.

I lowered my legs to his hardness and rubbed myself against him, "Please." I begged. "I want to feel you inside me."

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr