Chapter 61

Chapter 61

My heart almost left my chest as I watched Cain storm into the room unleashing off him. His face turned deep red, his brows furrowed and a vein on his forehead throbbed. I stayed on my feet, staring back at him, with the same energy as my hand fell to my side.

"Do you enjoy tormenting others?" He questioned, taking a large step inside the room. His weight thudded across the room. "And what the hell are you doing here? Who allowed you in here?" His eyes quickly surveyed the area and for a split second, I found grief within them as he remembered his parents.

I swallowed the bile in my throat. Natalie's words swept through my head once more. My body shook and I blinked, "I—I just let my self in and she was there, standing and waiting to be sucked dry. It isn't my fau—"

Before I could finish, a hand was on my throat and his fingers were digging deep into my neck. I slipped back, near a wall while something—a feeling rose in the pit of my stomach.

"No one wants to be sucked dry, Candice and I've warned you a thousand times to behave yourself, and yet, somehow, you don't seem to understand." His breath hissed at my ears and I closed my eyes tightly.

As his hand tightened, my lips parted and I almost pleaded for some air. I opened my eyes and looked at Cain from the corner of my eyes while the sides of my lips slowly began curling.

A smile.

"What are you going to do about it?" I choked out, the words barely leaving me.

He pressed his body harder against mine. Hands squeezed over my flesh and the atmosphere in the room stiffened. My left cheek brushed against the dry wall while his lips brushed against my right cheek.

He glared at me for hard and long, holding his anger within himself.

It was just a maid.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson." He said.

"The last one didn't work. How do you suppose this one will?" I asked, provoking him a bit more.

The rumbling in his chest never stopped since the moment he held me against the wall. A growl slipped past his hips and his warm breath tickled my cheek.

"Oh, this one will surely work."

He breathed out a long huff of air and so did I when his hand released my throat that had now been covered with a nasty bruise. Before I could pick up myself, he grabbed me by the hair and turned me around.

My hands wrapped around his arms, holding them for balance as I squirmed over him.

"Don't even think of fighting me." He warned while pulling me out of the room.

Right before the entire room was out of my view, I caught a glance at the journal that was safely tucked inside the comforter spread over the bed. My phone was still in my hand and I was clutching onto it for life until Cain snatched it straight out of my hands.

"Don't take that!" I yelled, reaching for it but failed immediately as I almost fell over my steps.

"I'll do anything as I wish and I don't think you need a phone. Maybe you need some manners and guilt." Cain said, rolling his eyes while a scowl crossed his face.

The phone was out of my sight soon enough as it was kept over the table right before I was dragged down from the stairs and back into the room I escaped from. I chewed my lip hard and regained my footing but only for a minute before Cain threw me over the bed.

"I was hungry." The throbbing between my legs grew violent as I turned over the bed to face him.

His bare chest glistened under the raw sunlight that dipped in from the windows of the room. While his face was still red and brimming with anger, he had a natural morning glow that made my mouth water and forced me to remember the satisfaction of last night.

As I got up from the bed, I was pushed back immediately. "And I'm hungry now." He said, toppling forward and setting himself over me.

I scrabbled back and away from his weight but he perfectly held me with his strong hands and refrained me from moving an inch. We dipped into an eternal silence and only the sound of my heavy breathing and grunts as I tried to push him off.

He placed himself between my legs and my sore cunt throbbed once more as if it hadn't been enough pleased.

I kept my eyes on Cain for a minute, seeing his face redden and his eyes widen with lust.

"I would do it again and again and nothing is going to stop me from that. She tasted delicious, by the way. You would only understand if you were a vampire but unfortunately, you're stuck being a hairy animal that can only growl—" I paused for a minute, thinking hard about something, and then questioned, "What do you feed on? Meat? Other animals? Well, at least I'm saving the wildlife in a way." The more I spoke, the more he lost himself.

He sprung forward and grabbed me by my neck. "Shut your pretty little mouth before something goes inside it." He threatened.

"Like your blood?"

A few long seconds passed by and then Cain stepped back away from the bed. I found him going to the closet of the room and he was gone for a minute.

I pushed myself back on the bed and sighed while trying hard not to think about Knox who was set to do anything he could to get rid of the dark creature who was also his brother—Gideon. And above all that information, Grandpa was back home after many years and he was there for a reason.

A reason I didn't want to think of.

I opened my eyes when I found Cain hovering over me once again except for this time he held something black in his hand. Right before I could question him, the cloth came over my mouth, pushing and sealing my words. His face seethed with anger as he tightened the knot at the back of my head and then another one.

A small, low grunt left my throat as I stared back at him in disbelief. His lips curled into a smile and he grabbed my waist and turned me over the bed.

He pulled my hands down to my back. I tried to fight him off but he was stronger and much more powerful than I was. The cloth dug deep into my skin as he tied my hands together.

Hair fell over my face, covering half of my vision. I made a sound as Cain reached down to my ears to whisper something.

"Trust me, you'll be a good girl after I'm done with you."

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr