Chapter 13

Panting and sweating, I whipped across the mattress and curled myself together while keeping my eyes shut tight. A violent pain seared through my body, a pain I had never dealt with. It was unusual. My skin turned flaming hot and it burned like coal. The flesh between my legs tore and I shrieked before jolting up straight to the blazing sunlight striking at my face.

I winced and scrambled back before grabbing the sheets and holding them above my head. The sounds of people scattering inside the room echoed in my eyes. Familiar eyes pierced at my direction as I pulled down the duvet and returned to reality. My senses continued to reel but I managed to push aside the wet dream I had seen.

It was terribly odd.

Cain stood by the window, guilty of forcing me awake. "Rise and shine, sleeping beauty. Hasn't it been long?" He smirked, proudly, as if he had just seen everything whooshing inside my dream, as if he had just been there a second ago.

My cheeks turned warmed and my face red before I glanced away from him. My heart raced at an unnatural speed. What had I just dreamt about? Swallowing the bile in my throat, I said, "Am I getting someone's blood today?"

Women—two maids—walked around me in circles, cleaning up the mess I had made throughout the night. One of them tore the sheets away from my body and threw them into the laundry basket while the other one bought me breakfast in bed.

I took a quick sniff of the blood and disagreed at what had been offered to me.

Another animal.

"Come on, don't be so greedy. Just have it. I know you're hungry and this is all what we could get for you. It is a fresh animal's blood rather than a dead one. Aren't we improvising?" He sat by the bed while letting the maids walk out of the room after they were done harassing me.

"I don't want it." I folded my arms across my chest in attitdate. If it wasn't a wolf's blood, I didn't want it. An animal's blood could possibly ruin my stomach and my appetite for the rest of my life. And while I was nowhere near hungry, there was still a grumbling in my belly—for something else than blood.

I was unsure of it before but after having the dream, things became a lot clear.

A sexual attraction was forming within me.

I was finally growing up.

"Well, too bad, that's all you're going to get." He stood up from the mattress.

My stomach was in knots. I grabbed his arm and stopped him from leaving. "I don't want blood." I clarified before clearing my throat.

Cain stood near to me, his body towering over mine as I sat by the edge of the bed. His eyes drew to me, I didn't tear apart the connection, I kept my focus on him and his lips moved. "What do you want then? Freedom?" He questioned with a deep voice that was only there to instill fear in me.

But I was no longer afraid.

"No," My lips curled. "I don't want anything," I raised my trembling hand and placed it against his black shirt. His face glistened underneath the sunlight and his pupils dilated upon my touch. " But I know what men love." Or at least I had an idea.

My legs folded under my thighs and I raised myself a little off the bedding. The dream was getting to me and it felt great—different. I found a new thrill after the sudden racing of my heart from last night's trouble. And I wasn't going to let it go anytime soon. Why would I?

A giant hand came to my hair before it's fingers tied around my locks. Cain leaned in and as I pushed myself forward, he pulled my hair back and refrained me from playing any tricks on him.

"And I know what a teenage, hungry vampire exactly wants." He stiffened unless like Knox who melted immediately even when I didn't even try anything.

"I don't want anything," I whispered, slipping my hand lower across his shirt. "I'm not going to ask for your blood but shouldn't I repay you for what you have done for me?" My lashes flickered, hair battling against each other as my tongue swirled behind my parted lips.

He stroked my locks and lifted my head before giving me a questionable stare. I raised a thick eyebrow at him as my hand slithered across his pants. Just as my fingertips ran across his manhood, he submitted to my seduction and snapped. It wasn't hard to figure out where a man's weakness lied.

He leaned inward and bought his face closer to mine, "It will be your last day living if you dare to use those wicked fangs upon me." His voice dripped with arousal and he growled.

I licked my lips and replied, "I promise, I won't."

My eyes feasted upon him as his hands parted away from my hair and to his pants where he unbuckled his belt, giving into me. Maybe—just maybe I could add seduction to one of my traits, after all, I always got whatever I wanted, whether it was blood or the collapse of my innocence.

As the pants came unzipped, his growing erection caught the attention of my eyes. I admired it for a second, seeing it for the first time physically. It was thick, throbbing and deliciously massive. I had seen it before—just in the few movies I watched to learn about male anatomy but nothing more.

His hand rested against the back of my head before he stroked his bare cock in front of my eyes and allowed me to handle the rest as if I knew anything about male pleasure. My head shot up before my mouth seperated and the tip of his engorged cock touched my tongue. I swallowed once, tasting something sweeter than anyone's blood. My hands curled around the ends of the mattress and I raised myself up to take more as I grew hungrier.

He watched me and grinned.

I studied the change in his breaths when I swirled my tongue across his cock. He hissed and tightened his fingers around my roots. My body clenched, desire washed over me and I questioned myself. What was I doing?

It felt great for a second to control someone who couldn't be controlled. The release of Cain's power as I sucked and swallowed his cock was compelling and different, exactly what I didn't have in mind.

His cock twitched in my mouth harder before he thrust deeper, hitting my swelled throat and forcing a gag out of me in return. Tears formed in my eyes and I shut them tight while hungrily taking the rest of him.

He grabbed my hair tighter and hissed, "Look at me, Candice."

I opened my eyes and they watered down as I returned his stare. His cock sprung in and out of me in an impressive rhythm, surely leaving a bruise in my mouth. He let out curses and growls before his climax poured out of him and trickled down my throat.

As he finished, he moved behind and placed his hand over my mouth. A smile of amusement spread across his face as if he had won something out of me. "Be a good girl and swallow." My cheeks were wet and my eyes were red as I swallowed every last of his release. As he moved his hand away, he scoffed, "I hope you enjoyed it."

I smiled at him, "Of course I did."

The glee wandered off his face. He looked at me with surprise before shaking his head in disappointment, "Well, it's never going to ever happen again."

"We will see." I ran my thumb across the corners of my lips before slipping into my mouth and watching the shock over Cain's face grow further. There was no way in hell either of them could ever get rid of me now.

Read up to chapter 60 on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr