Chapter 31

Flowered with sweet words, I felt amazing and appreciated. For another long minute, I didn't move—I didn't want to until I realized that I needed to clean myself or at least wash the seeds the twins had left me with. I was too young to even think about having a child.

I cleared my throat and asked, "Do you think—"

The question was on my face, I didn't need to continue, the twins knew. "No. You won't get pregnant. It's a known fact that werewolves can't breed vampires and vice-versa." Knox explained, "You're lucky." He winked.

"Oh," I sighed out of relief. "That's better." I wasn't sure about it as I had never slept with a werewolf before—or a pair of werewolves. There was a little shame inside me, but it was like a light bulb, going and appearing after every second.

Back in my hometown, everyone would get disappointed if they learned I had slept with a pair of werewolves, specifically Alpha's, and my parents would kill me for that. But who could tell them? No one had seen nor heard. It was going to be my little secret.

I cleaned up myself anyway and returned to the bed to sleep with the twins. They invited me into their embrace's for the first time and I didn't resist. I no longer felt suffocated or trapped between them. The heavy, overbearing feeling in my chest was long gone and I felt great. Tomorrow was going to be all about taking care of conflicting emotions but today was about being taken care of by the twins.

They were more than eager to do so tonight.

It was as if I had finally seduced them to me.

I opened my eyes to the bright sunlight bouncing off the walls of the bedroom belonging to Knox. The blackout curtains were dragged open earlier by someone else since the twins were still asleep. My eyes hovered over Cain who slept on his back beside me. There was an odd calm over his features and no lines of worry.

I leaned in and gave him a kiss over his cheek before rolling on my back and turning to Knox—the weaker one. There was something different about him that pulled me closer, and it wasn't the temptation. There was a hidden emotion behind all the anger he carried around with himself and going deep into that emotion was going to be hurtful.

I was finally judging them right.

Swooping in, I pressed my lips against his cheek and gave him a kiss before getting up from the bed. I glanced over my shoulders one last time before dragging myself off the bed and leaving the twins alone.

I couldn't be obsessed.

My body, sore and bruised, forced a small cry out of me as I got up on my feet. My legs felt sluggish and there was an ache deep in my belly that wasn't going to go until a while. It was a hell of a night but one of my greatest nights ever. And it was promising a new future for me.

Maybe.

I stepped into the bathroom and removed the pajamas I had been wearing over the night. Without looking at myself in the mirror, I hopped into the shower and stilled underneath it for as long as I needed to clear my mind. As warm water grazed over my marks and bruises, I hissed in pain and then ran my hand through my skin. The few bite marks belonged to Cain while the other bruises belonged to Knox.

They were vicious.

I turned around under the shower and lathered myself up with soap. While the soap washed itself away, I closed my eyes and let the droplets of water fall over my face. I had been sleeping for the past two days, without a care in this world while everyone was worried-sick about the dark creature and their lives.

What was I doing?

A hand came down my back and rested over my ass. My eyes slowly fluttered open, and I fixated my gaze over the cobblestone wall in front of me. "What are you doing here?" He wasn't asleep if he sensed me getting off the bed and going to the bathroom.

"You're standing in my house—you exactly know what I'm doing here," Cain replied, kissing the back of my shoulders. "And you exactly know what you're doing here as well. Before going any further than this, let me remind you that if you plan on doing any evil with us, remove it from your thoughts. Little girls like you don't get play around with Alpha's." He continued, darkly. His finger traced down my back and between my ass.

"I'm not playing." My heart twisted at the sound of his strong voice.

"I know."

Pressing myself against the wall, I leaned over it and raised my ass while he grabbed a fistful of my hair from behind. His bare skin rubbed against mine and I felt on the verge of bursting once more. Last night had fulfilled everything but the sex—it was like bloodlust, and I found the need of having it over and over again.

His finger wandered between my cheeks. It slipped through my soreness and a small, muffled groan croaked out of me in discomfort. Cain moved his hand away from my pussy and pressed his finger against my asshole where I had never even thought about touching myself or letting anyone else touch me there.

A tightness appeared in my throat out of anticipation. My brows furrowed together as he pushed his finger into my back entrance. Water dripped over both of us, creating natural lubrication. My mouth hung open wide and my pulse went skyrocketing at the sudden pressure at my possible. I relaxed my body against him as he held a fistful of my hair in his other hand. Giving it a light tug, he pulled me towards him, and his finger pushed deeper into my asshole.

My chest tightened and a gasp left my lips.

Cain smiled as he watched me shudder, "Tell me if you like it?"

"I do." I bit my lower lip, curious and thrilled at the unusual sensation.

"It would hurt you a lot more." He growled in my ears while his cock hardened behind my ass. I felt it growing, getting excited while he fingered my ass slowly.

"I love it!"

He turned his finger inside my asshole before pulling it out and letting my hair free at the same time. I spun around, facing him. His eyes were fierce with everlasting lust, and they captured mine. His jaw was lightened, and his lips were full, wanting to be tasted but I refrained from touching him. Something made me fear Cain since last night and I wasn't sure what it was.

"You're done showering. Go get dressed." He said, lowering his gaze and taking my hand.

"But—"

"Go get dressed." He repeated, his voice rigid.

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr