Chapter 24

"I didn't kill anyone." I said, standing by the wall inside the same room I had been into earlier, from where I stole the diamonds from. It was Knox' room, just as I thought it would be. The dry, hungry throat remained. The terror that pumped in my veins after seeing the dark creature drained all of the energy I had gotten from feeding on wolves.

The twins standing in front of me looked like a piece of meat I could eat.

Literally.

"You didn't kill anyone, but you did steal from us and went on a blood spree, injuring our wolves and harming them. And then you left town without our permission." Knox explained. He seemed to be calm after retrieving that one certain gem from me. Why? "That surely sounds like you need another punishment since the last one didn't work." He continued, crossing his arms over his chest.

I turned my attention to Cain, hoping to get some sympathy from him instead. "You deserve one." He agreed with his brother. His shoulders strained as he came closer and moved his hand from my neck to my hair where his fingers curled around my locks, softly. "But it will be a different one. It will keep you wanting more." His lip slipped lower and brushed against my neck.

I squeezed my eyes shut and loosened myself immediately. Still restrained by my wrists, I couldn't do much, but my legs were free to run but instead, I found myself staying, waiting, hoping, and anticipating for what was coming in my path.

My breaths came out in pants when the twins undressed me without freeing my hands. Their hands moved across my body roughly, groping and cupping my breasts and thighs which left me startled. They passed me at each other, taking turns in kissing me on the mouth with passion and fondling my ass with their powerful hands. My skin ached, bruises formed, and I turned red with ecstasy.

For the moment, the memory of the dark creature and its image left my mind.

They left the cotton fabric between my legs but bared my breasts to their sight. The heat rose from me, and I stirred from within.

Jerked away from the wall, a large hand came down to my ass, giving me a loud, painful smack over my delicate flesh. I gasped in shock and my hands slipped around before I was pushed against the bed on my stomach.

Knox held me down, slithering his fingers across my cheeks and my hair while Cain assured I was in pain. He smacked me over twice and then in circular strokes he caressed me before repeating it again. And again. Each smack caused me to twitch and whimper in pain. Knots twisted in my stomach, and I pleaded an end to the punishment.

My pussy swelled and dripped behind the fabric as I moved my hips across the hard corners of the bed, wanting to reach a conclusion.

Several slaps later, I began enjoying. My body bounced and my pulse beat to the rhythm of Cain's cruel punishment over my ass. With every strike, I cried—begging for more quietly. He moved quicker and rougher while reaching closer to my inner thighs where it ached the most.

"Do you want more?" Knox asked, forcefully raising my head.

"Yes. Please." I looked into his eyes and found them heavy with desire. He seemed frustrated as if he hadn't had a woman in years.

Who knew?

In a motion, he got off the bed and Cain flashed over me before burrowing his mouth against mine. As I rolled on my back, my body went taut, and my legs splayed over the mattress. A pair of hands clutches my hips and I sucked in a quick breath, unaware of what Knox was doing to me.

As Cain moved away from my lips, I caught a close sight of Knox—undressing himself, removing his pants and revealing his hardness. The hand over my throat tightened and I found myself breathless upon seeing Knox close to my pussy.

He ripped down my underwear in a flash and my back arched when he pressed his cock against my tight opening. My nails dug into my palm as I waited for the impact, for the pleasure I had never felt, for the end of my innocence. There was no fear and even if there was, it was hidden, thrashed away.

"Do you want this, baby?" He asked as the tip of his cock lingered over my clit.

Without taking another breath, I nodded in hurry, making it clear. My body was wired to him, waiting till he buried himself inside me. His cock moved freely across my wetness. My insides clenched and released more juices.

I breathed heavily when Cain released my throat and glanced at Knox. He signaled him and bought an end to all of it.

"No," I jumped up on my sore flesh when Knox moved his pants up and zipped them. "No, no. Why?" I cried and pouted at him.

Knox leaned over and placed his hands on my knees. "You're a vampire, Candy and vampires are disgusting creatures. I might have forgotten that for a moment but I'll never again." He smiled and turned away from me while I laid in misery for the rest of the night.

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr