Chapter 48

Chapter 48

"Don't be a tease, Candice." Knox uttered before letting out a long breath. He didn't stop nor he moved away from my hold. He wanted me as much as I wanted him.

I released him and turned around toward the red cloth splayed over the carpet inside the room itself. It was going to be a wild adventure to let the souls know what their greatest children were doing. The silk cloth brushed against my feet as I moved over it. In a swift movement, I turned to the twins again, this time with my hands reaching to my shirt and undoing the buttons of my clothes that kept their curiosity.

"Is this a tease?" I asked while removing the buttons and ridding myself of the shirt.

My nipples turned hard as cold air seized my body yet the pure fire inside me kept me warm. I breathed out and reached for my pants while the twins gazed at me.

Their eyes brimmed with shock, they weren't expecting for me to undress in front of them, beside a dozen of dead family members. I came undressed for both. Electricity sparked between us and the last pair of cloth slid down from my legs and onto the floor while reeking of my wetness.

"Is this a tease?" I sat down over the silk sheets and splayed my legs for them to see. Even in the darkness, their eyes shone, fiercely, fighting to see the light.

I placed my left hand flat behind my back and pushed my legs farther away from each other before slipping my free hand between the apex of my thighs. They moved. The twins moved, unable to control themselves, they stepped forward and over the sheets.

"Candice." One of them warned me—Cain.

"Yes?" I looked up at him while my finger circled around my clit. "What is it? You don't like me?" I fluttered my lashes and blinked at him a few times, provoking him to the edge.

His eyes filled up with fury and lust. He crawled over to me and grabbed the back of my hair before bending down to his knees. The coldness from him seeped into my flesh when his arm touched my chest. "Don't do something you will regret." He whispered against my lips.

"I'm not regretting anything." I moved my hand away from my pussy and snaked it across his shirt. He wore a black shirt with a few buttons off where his chest could reveal itself. "Are you?" I closed my eyes slowly and opened them again while waiting for his answer.

"No." His jaw clenched.

"Then let me have my fun and you can have yours." I smiled wickedly while reaching forward to his pants where his growing bulge become visible to me. My nipples drew into hard peaks and wetness formed around my entrance. I licked my lips slowly and slipped my hand inside his pants. "Don't you want to have fun, Cain?" I asked.

"Why? Do you want it?" He gave in. I pushed my tongue over my lips and nodded. His hold over my hair tightened. "Aren't you a little slut?"

"Yours only." I glanced at Knox. "And his."

"Then you'll learn to control." He released me from his grip and stood back up.

For a moment, he was there, ready to push his cock into my mouth and force my breaths to become uneven before thrusting it inside my wetness. But then the moment was gone and so were all the feelings. I blew out a breath and sighed heavily. No matter what hold I had over them, there was no way I could have control over them. They weren't controllable, even when they were the weakest.

"You are slowly becoming a whore, aren't you?" Knox walked around me in circles and asked.

I dashed my head at him in disbelief, "You set me on fire. I have burned and my ashes have blinded me. Don't put this on me when I was the one burned." I stated.

He opened his mouth to say something but closed it immediately. Guilt lingered in his eyes for a minute. I wasn't wrong. If it weren't for them for teasing me all the time, I wouldn't have fallen and it was too late to get up now.

"She's right," Cain agreed while nodding. "You will get anything you wish, Candice but for now, you need to be focused on the task that has been given to you." He placed his hand over my cheek and brushed his thumb across my skin, giving me the affection I direly needed. "Will you be a good girl?"

"Yes."

"Then wear your clothes and we will meet you upstairs. Don't go lurking around anywhere else. And if this something you don't want to do, you can still tell us before it gets too late. We can't force you. At the end of the day, it's still your decision." He spoke with warmth and honesty in his voice. It was rare to see Cain speak as this—a well-mannered wolf.

The twins soon left the room while I picked up my clothes and wore them. I remained focused on the greater things in life that were going to come soon. But there was a question in my heart that I still hadn't gotten my answer.

The entire purpose of undressing myself and getting close with the twins was to find out whether they were there just for the lust or not.

And it wasn't the lust.

What else was it then?

They surely lusted over me. I felt them when I had touched them but they were able to control themselves. Why? Werewolves were creatures that breed their mates every day and night. They had a natural instinct to do so yet neither of them did when they had an opportunity to do.

Why?

The question remained in my head when I returned to my room and took a long cold shower to collect my thoughts and reconsider my decision. The cold water stroked against my warm skin, taking away all the need inside my body and giving me a clear head to think.

When I stepped out of the washroom in a towel, I found Knox standing by the doorway and waiting for me.

"I'm not horny anymore." I said while rolling my eyes.

"I'm not here to fuck you, Candice." He stepped inside and hovered over my shoulders with his large frame that sometimes terrified me. "There are more things to life than fucking." His strong scent hit me when he neared his body to mine.

I stood in front of my reflection and instead of looking at myself, I looked at Knox and watched his eyes study my body and the rest of my face. A shiver of lust ran down my spine. Great. I quickly looked away and focused on something else.

"I know."

"We don't want to test you or play with you in any way and in return, we want you to be sincere with us. It isn't hard. If there is something you want, you'll have to ask for it and if we can give, we will." He brushed his lips across my shoulders and I closed my eyes tightly. "This isn't a game."

"It feels like one." I murmured under my breath.

"It isn't. We want you, more than anyone or anything in this world." My heart pounded hard against his every word while I was unsure if he was lying or being honest. This couldn't be a trap. It just couldn't be. My heart would be wrecked into a thousand pieces if any of them played with me. "We love you—I do, Candice."

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr