Chapter 38

Chapter 38

After being in my sister's hold for a few long minutes, I left the apartment, and the sun was setting, and I didn't want Knox's warning to slip through my mind. He wanted me to return before dark or they were going to be consequences. Consequences I wasn't prepared to deal with. My mind was fumbled, and thoughts were blurry. I couldn't think anything straight without crying immensely. The tears were non-stop, one after the other and a sharp pain of sadness tightened around my body.

How could I not know?

I was a vampire. I couldn't ever get sick. I had immortality and power in my hands. I was going to live forever with my little family and enjoy all the wonders of the world once the dark creature was destroyed.

I patiently waited for the day where peace was going to return to us but now all I could think of was my own health and how many days, months or years were left before I was going to be separated from this world.

My body was hot as coal when I stepped inside the estate. My mind screamed to go to the twins, and I followed it knowing that making decisions out of my heart wasn't going to be useful anymore. A muscle inside me twitched when I took the stairs and entered Knox's dimly lit bedroom.

"Who gave her the permission to leave?" It was Cain, yowling like he always did. He sounded a little more furious than ever and when I stepped inside the room, I found his expression, tight and hungry with anger.

"I gave her. It's fine. She has returned." Knox spun around and said after finding me standing in his doorway. What else they expected me to do? Run away? It was impossible to do that anymore.

"And if she didn't?"

Knox gritted his teeth and said, "But she did, Cain."

"This is the first and the last time she's ever leaving the estate." He growled.

I paused and listened to them getting furious over one and other. The bond Cain and Knox shared was at a height no other sibling could ever reach. They both shared everything they had, including their females and their titles.

"I'm sorry." My mouth dropped open as I whispered. Silence spread between them and me. They both turned away from each other and glanced at me, waiting for me to continue. "I'm sorry that I left. But that's not the point—" I stepped forward and found courage to spill out my feelings. "I really need you—both of you—to strip me and take me." Blood surged to my face as I spoke. My voice stammered but the words made it out anyway. "Please."

My heart skipped a beat. Their cold faces turned warm at my request. I could tell they were a little surprised at my wilderness. I stood cautiously in front of them and held my breath while trying to understand their expressions.

My eyes clicked to Cain's. Our bond was unavoidable. He had marked me, and it was nearly impossible to keep my hands away from him. I shuddered when I felt the electricity deep within my stomach, spreading to my legs and my pussy. I was intrigued by both and had no control over myself.

What was the point?

I was already dying. A little bit of fun wasn't going to harm me. I needed it more than anything else. I needed them to take me like they had done before, to destroy my innocence, to fill me with every inch of their cocks and to ravish my body.

Their faces were predatory and soon their bodies were solid against mine. Heat seeped into me, and big strong hands slithered across my cold flesh. Fire raced between us. Knox stood behind me and bound my wrists over my back before placing a tender kiss over my shoulder that was still covered by the shirt I had been wearing.