Chapter 62

Chapter 62

"Do you enjoy disobeying my orders?" He whispered in my ear. "Does it brings you some sort of comfort when you feed on others and torment them because any sane person—a vampire or not wouldn't dig their teeth into someone's flesh and drink from them."

Cain's finger brushed against my jaw as I whimpered underneath him. The curtains were shut and it was almost blacked out inside the room. Minutes had passed since he had tied me. I tried hard to break through the cloth wrapped around my wrists but failed as the knots were too tight.

He sat over me, his knees by my hips and my body over the mattress. I lied over my back and struggled with the restrained. It became harder to breathe with the cloth over my mouth and soon, harder to move.

"Don't look here and there. No one is going to help you." He said, holding my face and forcing me to look back at him.

I frowned, my brows furrowed and I gave him a stare of anger.

"Something wrong, darling?" He asked, slipping his body down toward my legs and his hand to my hips. "Oh, I forgot, you can't talk."

A warmth appeared between my legs and moisture collected in my underwear. However, I was the only one who could feel it. The situation made me wet, it truly made me excited and terrified at the same time.

If my hands weren't bound, I would have been all over Cain, begging him to take me and leaving marks of my own over his neck.

The wood creaking snapped me out of my thoughts. Cain pressed his hand over my shorts and pulled them down from my legs. I rose my leg to kick him off but instead, it became easier for him to remove the shorts entirely.

A grin spread over his face and he chuckled, "Don't fight me. You won't win. Do you think you're all smart and strong, Candice? You aren't." He shook his head and leaned inward to take a whiff of my wetness.

Surprise washed over his face and the smile curled wider. His mouth lingered over my sex for a long minute. My hair straightened, my skin trembled and my sex throbbed in delight. I took a deep breath from my nose and held it in.

His hot mouth pressed against my flesh. My back arched and I closed my eyes.

Using his hands, he parted my legs and stayed between them. "You know what they do to animals?" He asked, looking up.

I shook my head in response and muffled out a no.

"Well, for wild animals that go around attacking everyone, they usually kill them or hunt them down. Why? Because no one wants a monster roaming around them." He explained with barely a hint of sarcasm. "And that's what you are—an uncontrollable monster. There was no need to shove your canines into that maid while there were blood bags for you available everywhere in this house but yet you still did."

Cain traced his fingers across my inner thighs before wrapping his hand around them and digging them deeply. My breasts throbbed in the same way my sex did.

He moved back while I didn't make a sound. I was unable to respond to him with the cloth over my mouth. Anything I said came out muffled and meaningless so I stayed silent.

As he lowered his head to my pussy, I spread my legs wider for him, stretched them enough so he could please me as I wished that was my only punishment.

But it wasn't.

A low chuckle rumbled out of his chest before he moved my underwear all the way down to my ankles. When he returned to my sex, warm shivers crawled down my back. His mouth traveled all the way from my inner thighs to my pussy. The intense silence and the lag made me sigh out of exhaustion.

"Pleasure isn't a punishment, darling. It's a reward and you have nothing good to get it." Cain reminded me. His hot breath fanned over my wet pussy and I felt it pulsing at his every word.

I waited, patiently, knowing somewhere in his words there was the pleasure that he had to gift me.

He leaned in, spread my pussy with his fingers, and ran his tongue across my wetness. I let out a loud, muffled moan before throwing my head back and enjoying the gift. His tongue lapped against my pussy once more and I was amazed at the hot feeling growing in between my legs.

As he closed his mouth on my pussy, I raised my knees and pushed myself forward into his mouth in offering. His tongue swirled and twisted into my tight hole as moisture beaded and poured out of me. My orgasm began building up at the pit of my stomach and I forced my legs more apart.

My heart raced and a few sounds of pleasure escaped my throat. I gripped onto the cloth tight, fisting and scratching my own hands as it became unbearable for me to hold in the goodness.

He slipped his tongue out and laced it across my pussy lips. My toes curled. Something twisted in my gut. In a matter of a few seconds, I raised my hips and sought the pleasure he had built up inside me.

As soon as I was at the brim, he stopped and quickly moved his mouth away from my wet pussy that throbbed.

A hoarse cry came out of me as I shook my head in denial. This wasn't a reward—nowhere near that.

"Oh, you think you will be rewarded with an orgasm after you bit off my maid?" He asked, placing his hand on either side of my head. "You're getting nothing, darling."

I rocked my hips forward and cried while hoping I could relive the moment and finish. I let out a deep grunt before turning my face away from him.

He chuckled and kissed the side of my cheek. "Pity," He shook his head and taunted. "Such a pity."

My pussy continued to beat like a tensed heart. My nipples tingled and my insides throbbed, waiting to be fulfilled once more.

Cain rolled me over on the bed. I laid flat on my stomach, breathing hard while my hair fell over my face and covered my vision. His hands roamed across my body, over my ass, and in between my thighs.

The anger was long gone from within him. Instead, he was nefarious and it showed.

He spread my legs and pulled me over his lip. My sex brushed against his knee and tingles spread all over again. I thrust back and forth, rubbing my pussy against his knee while he wrapped his large hand around my ass.

Minutes slipped by, I enjoyed the little pleasure I could get but before I knew it, he rose his hand and spanked my ass.

As I yelped forward, he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me back onto his lap. "I didn't tell you to move." He snapped while stroking my burning ass cheek.

My heartbeat quickened as his hand struck at my ass, again and again, each time leaving a burning sensation on my flesh. I found myself turning sore with every minute passing by. He didn't stop, not even when I began whimpering.

"That's your punishment for hurting someone and it will be worse every time you do so, Candice." He said, his voice rough and clear enough to make my skin shiver.

Cain released my hair from his fist and undid the knots on my mouth gag. As soon the cloth came off, I took in gulps of heavy breath and filled up my lungs to the brink while scrabbling up on the bed.

"Look at me," He pushed me back and forced my face to his level. "You're not going to feed on anyone unless we tell you to do so. Do you understand that?" He asked, eyes burning deep into mine.

"I'll try."

"Candice."

"Fine. I won't."

"Good girl." He smiled and I smiled back.

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr