Chapter 28

I lost the opportunity to beg about my sister as Knox departed from the room, leaving me more curious about him and Cain. I had never been touched like this, or even kissed and all together, I wanted more. I wanted to feel everything, and I wanted the twins to make me feel it. I wanted to be passed among them, used, possessed, destroyed. Dark thoughts swirled in my head, heat consumed me, making me forget everything else.

The need was real.

Uh-oh.

I forced myself back to sleep without sinking into the hungry hole the twins had specially created for me. There was a pool between my legs that became harder to ignore with every day passing by. Even when asleep, I could only think of them, taking me, ravaging me. It was never my plan to dangle between two brothers and catch feelings.

Feelings.

I had caught them, and it was too late now.

I woke up hours later at the sound of something breaking and glass splitting on the ground. Jumping awake, I got off the bed immediately and stepped out. My heart thudded. What was the sound? Was there a fight? A fight of wolves—I couldn't miss it. I enjoyed watching wolves fight, tearing, and clawing each other apart, while in their wolf's form.

When I headed down, instead of finding a fight, I found a woman, in one of the bedrooms. She threw everything she could get on her hands onto the floor. A shiver ran down my spine as I stood by the doorway and watched her grow furious.

My eyes trailed across her body. She was a brunette, long hair in a casual ponytail and she had beautiful curves. She held a bag in her left hand and stuffed clothes inside the bag while breaking a few things more in the process.

The twins stood on the other walls of the room, one stood by the bed and the other one stood by the shelves. They both were equally and mercilessly amused by the woman and her actions. It made me question. Who was she? My head scrambled. She clearly wasn't their sister as she was pushing lingeries into her bag.

"You two are fuckers." She hissed without glancing at them and then zipping her bag. As she was done collecting her things, she turned, and her eyes clicked at me. "Is this the new one?" Her eyebrow raised and she looked at the twins.

They didn't respond and nor did I as I didn't understand what she was implying on. I was the new—? Clearly, not their whore or their girlfriend or their servant. None.

The woman came forward, her crystal eyes glowed with ferocity before she placed her finger over my chest. "Don't be fooled. You'll just be used and once you're done being used by these two, you're going to be dumped and they—they are always going to find a new one while you're going to wonder what went wrong—"

"You were paid, Annie!" Knox yelled from the back of the room. "Stop acting like you were something more."

The woman—Annie, spun around and marched to him. "I was treated like something more. I thought we were having a connection." She pouted.

Knox reached forward and touched her hair, "The only connection we had was with my dick and your pussy."

"It was good, wasn't it?"

"It was really good but it's time to go. There are many other hungry male wolves out there that you can please, and I promise, they won't disappoint you."

The woman nodded yet the sorrow over her features didn't leave. She threw her hands over Knox, and I sighed, feeling slightly foolish. While I was confused, I could understand what was happening here—a little bit.

The woman was their muse.

"I'm going to miss being in bed with you." Annie said, pressing herself hard against Knox. The closeness rose a small bubble of jealousy inside me, and I wasn't sure why. She swiveled around, leaving Knox, and heading to Cain. "You too."

Any ounce of dignity that lingered in the air disappeared. I huffed out a breath and wondered why this was happening, right in front of me. It was a wrong idea to leave my room and come here. This all was much worse than any conversation I had ever heard before.

"Go home, Annie." Cain whispered, patting her back and parting himself from her.

"I hate you two!" She screamed, picking up her bag and throwing it over her shoulders. Her raspy voice suddenly changed along with the emotions over her features. "And I hope you two go through the same heartbreak I have gone through on this lovely day."

I gave a small wince at her loud voice that echoed inside the room, shattering my eardrums. The twins no longer responded to her or the mess she had created inside the room. The sheets were torn, the curtains had fallen onto the ground, there were shards of glass everywhere on the floor, the lamps were broken, and things were scattered.

Instead of leaving, Annie decided on putting on another show. She picked up a bottle of wine set by the dresser and threw it over the mirror. I flinched and closed my eyes as the glass came breaking down.

"All right, that's enough. Time to go home." Knox stepped away from the wall, bringing an end. A scowl crossed over his face as he took her arm.

I moved aside from the doorway, keeping the exit open for her to leave. My attention was upon Knox for a few seconds before the smell of fresh, sweet blood reached up to me. I took a whiff of the air and the smell became stronger. My eyes lingered over to the woman's hand where the broken glass had cut a piece of her skin.

"You're bleeding," I whispered as my chest dropped. The blood drew me towards her and suddenly, everyone in the room was threatened by me.

The woman turned her hand around and found the cut before glancing back at me. A scream tore out of her upon seeing my face. "It's a fucking vampire!" She tore herself from Knox and ran away from me as soon as she could.

The fresh blood and the welcoming wound were the only things stuck in my head. I lost control when I went chased her to wherever she tried to run. The sound of her heart drumming rang in my ears, and I was completely captivated. It was a female wolf's blood, and I couldn't stay away from it.

Wherever the woman went, I went behind her. I pushed her down to the ground just near the room and straddled over her with my hands wrapped around hers.

"I'm just going to have a taste."

She screamed and kicked her feet all over me. The groan of craving slipped from my throat as the blood seeped out of her wrist. My canines grew but before I could get a taste of it, I was violently pulled away from the woman.

A hand came down my throat, "You're not feeding on her." Cain looked straight into my eyes.

"Just a bit?"

"No." He growled, forcing me to obey.

"Okay."

He held me near to his chest while Knox helped the woman up from the ground. The woman didn't stop complaining, she continued, "You two are getting fucked if you ever think you can control a vampire in your life. She will kill you both and we will gather up in hell and remember the good times we shared."

"Unless you want to end up in hell a bit quicker than us, leave and don't come back here again. Any things of yours will be returned." Knox said, taking her down the stairs.

Cain's arm tightened around my throat while I watched my breakfast leave the manor. He breathed heavily down my neck while managing to hold me before I snapped again and fed on the woman. When I glanced at myself in the mirror and found my face stained with hunger, I gasped.

I was a monster.

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr