Chapter 17

The snap of Knox' hand landing over my inner thigh made me flinch. The twins gave me an icy, intense stare that froze the flame inside me. My heart thundered in my chest and sweat of panic trickled down my back as I returned their stare, shyly and terrified for which beasts I had woken up accidentally. The enraged Alpha's reached for me, planting their hands over my body and reigning over my unfinished pleasure. I was almost at the edge of it, winning but was instead defeated.

The strong hand circling my throat tightened, snatching my breath while another hand grabbed mine away from my wetness. I laid motionless and gaped at the sudden change in the atmosphere. It was easy for me—as a vampire—to sniff out lust, fear, or happiness and the only thing that filled up the air was desire.

"What's wrong?" Did we scare you?" Cain questioned, leaning inward and breathing hard against my neck. His thumb pinched my jaw so I wouldn't look away from his searing, questioning gaze. "Or isn't this exactly what you wanted?" My body surrendered and my lips parted as his lips gently moved across my neck, taking my excitement further and further.

"Too late to change your mind now, Candy. You bother us and we will do worse." I stared at Knox, eyes wide as he stretched and pulled my legs to himself before towering over me.

I ran my tongue over my lips and swallowed hard. I was dripping wet and there were two men willing to feed my hunger. But was I willing to feed theirs? I had already fed one's hunger but I dreaded the other one, Knox.

He was uncontrollable and it showed.

Lips met with mine. My vision clouded and I closed my eyes while allowing the forbidden urge inside me to take over. Cain's slick tongue fought for entrance, he growled and I granted. He kissed me slowly and explored the depths of my mouth while holding my face. His hand forbade me to move, even when I was out of breath.

I gasped for air when his other hand clasped my throat again and his mouth sealed mine. My head went numb and my heartbeat quickened. A small, little whine only left my throat. I pleaded for air and after several tries, he moved aside and I released shattering breaths.

"I'm sure you can hold it for longer..." Cain trailed off before moving his lips back to mine. Using his thumb, he separated my lower lip and ran his tongue across my mouth.

Recovery lasted for only a second. Warm moisture dripped from my slit as a pair of fingers covered my hole. My legs were stretched wider and I was splayed as an animal nearing it's death. Knox played with my pussy before slowly thrusting in his thick fingers and filling up the hollow inside me. My delicate flesh tore and clenched around his finger.

I moaned and jerked against Cain's punishing kisses that came to an end soon. He moved his mouth away from mine and lowered it to my breasts where he tore apart any piece of my clothing covering me. His fingers tightened and twisted around my nipples and I struggled to stay still with the mixed pleasure growing inside my stomach.

It was cold and hot at the same time.

There was no warning when Cain pulled my nipple between his teeth. I pulled my knees up and almost slammed my legs shut to contain my pleasure but they were held wide open by another pair of strong, dominating hands. My pussy eased against his fingers as he slid another one into my slickness. The length of it slammed deep inside me, teasing my release. There was a slight burn at the withdrawal but it disappeared as quickly as it came.

I stared up at the ceiling and moaned loud. My back arched, my fists clenched the sheets, and my hips rocked against the fingers inside me. A sudden violent shudder seized my body and my pussy spasmed before the release came flooding out of me.

The twins laughed and continued to fondle my skin.

I thought it was the end of it until they switched places. Confusion spread across my face and thoughts when Knox hovered over me. He bought himself close to my face and grabbed the back of my hair in a swift stroke.

"Pleasure should be returned, shouldn't it?" He asked, unzipping his pants. "And as much as I'd take and corrupt your cunt, I'd rather persevere it for another day." He gave me an evil, vicious smile before bringing himself lower to my lips and giving me a quick kiss.

I felt my throat closing up against his mouth. It hadn't even healed from yesterday's stunt it pulled but seeing the twins satisfied was just the thing I needed.

My tongue slipped out and I opened my mouth wide as Knox shifted and undid his cock in front of me. It glistened with it's own moisture. I felt the heat growing up between my legs once more upon the appearance of his thickness. I clenched the sheets in my hands as the tip of his cock met with my lips. He groaned and his face brightened as I licked his flesh.

He stroked his length several times before pushing it in my mouth in a span of a second. My jaw stretched and ached against his throbbing cock while guttural gags choked out of me. My senses scrambled and eyes widened when I felt a hot tongue pressed against my opening.

I moved my hips but they were held down by Cain.

My body quivered, slick spilled out of me and my eyes rolled back in complete bliss. It was different and I felt myself melting under them.

Knox thrust his cock back into my throat and forbade all the cries of pleasure escaping my throat. He curled his fingers tighter around my locks and pulled on them before moving his hips slowly against the rhythm of my mouth.

I had learned by now.

Tears flooded my eyes once more. I held back my screams as Cain lapped his tongue against my wetness and suckled. Bolts of shock jerked through my body and my toes curled and I crumbled from inside.

My fingers squeezed the thick girth of Knox's cock and my mouth sealed him. Taking deep breaths, I moved my head fast and quickly while occasionally halting every time Cain decided upon biting my delicate flesh.

Neither of them showed any mercy.

Not even the slightest.

I spurred to a greater pleasure that didn't seem to have an end. Every lap of Cain's skilled tongue stole my breath away and every slam of Knox' throbbing shaft into my throat ended me.

It only took a few more seconds before a thick, warm liquid burned down my throat. He released straight into my mouth and I swallowed every last bit of it before he moved aside.

Their attention was now solely upon me and my body that had been covered with their animal scents. I couldn't smell myself anymore, only them.

My unsteady legs shook hard in the air as Cain brought me to my end. As soon as I released, he stroked his palm against my flesh and I curled my legs together before letting out a loud scream. My limbs turned numb for a second and I only saw black spots in my vision.

If insanity was someone, it would be them.

My skin chilled and my body turned cold after a few minutes of tense silence. It took me a while but I gained consciousness soon and found the twins looking back at me with an evil grin over their tight expression.

I sat up straight, took in a breath and covered myself with a blanket before requesting, "Blood?"

"Aren't you a spoiled little brat?" Knox questioned, kneeling on the bed beside me with his hands planted on his knees and his face close to mine.

"Maybe I am." I smirked.

He frowned, "You aren't getting any blood."

I stared straight into his eyes, trying to study him but I couldn't—I just couldn't. "How could I ever read your minds?" I shook my head in disappointment. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get into their heads nor manipulate their thoughts.

I had a desperate need to learn what was running in their minds but it wasn't possible. I diverted my gaze to Cain and was unable to read him as well.

Knox laughed, "You'll never be able to do that."

They were secured.

Read the full book on Patreon; www.patreon.com/miakerr