Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Candice's POV

From the moment I stepped back into the car, there was an odd silence between Cain and me. He had offered me earlier to take me to my sister early in the morning while his brother, Knox, was dead asleep. He was uncertain if I was going to leave or not, but I could tell there was a part of him that knew I wasn't going to.

Why would I?

I was lied to. My parents had deceived me. They kept such a crucial knowledge about me hidden for years, for decades and only spilled when they were worried I wouldn't return back into their arms. It wasn't just the heart condition they were hiding from. There was something else as well, but I couldn't understand what it was.

Time would tell.

The entire ride finished in silence. The driver drove into the driveway of the estate and parked the car under a shadowed area before stepping out under Cain's commands. Once he was out of sight, Cain took a long breath before turning his attention on me.

"I want to apologize." He started.

"For what?" I rose a brow at him. Had he done anything wrong?

"I marked you, without your consent."

Oh.

Something moved inside me. My heart. "It's fine," I raised my hand and slipped it underneath my neck, feeling the pulsing mark over my flesh. "I can live with it."

"I know but it was wrong."

"Do you regret it?" I postured up and questioned out of uncertainty. A mark was supposed to tie our souls together and while I didn't mind tying my soul with Cain's, I surely was going to be in a lot of pain if I learned he had regretted marking me as his. It was going to crush me.

"No, no," He shook his head and raised his voice. "Of course not."

"Then?" I moved an inch closer to him before giving him a perfect smile.

"Nothing. But I want to make it up to you." He planted his hand over my face and turned it toward him where I saw him clearer. "Tell me if there is anything you want, and I'll give it to you." There was a sudden gush of emotions in his eyes, and it continued to illuminate. He didn't take his eyes off me, not even for a second.

"Anything?" I cocked a brow.

"Anything."

I shifted my leg over his before placing my hand behind his neck and leaning in for a kiss. He didn't hesitate pressing his mouth against mine and exploring every inch of it till we were out of breath. My cold hand skimmed through his shirt before slowly unbuttoning them and exposing his chest to my eyes. As he squeezed my hips, a muffled moan slipped out of me and into his mouth.

Our heads touched while our mouths parted for a second. He took a minute to tear apart every piece of clothing from my body while his warm breath caressed my lower lip. My nipples, pink and taut, slipped between his fingers and he squeezed them tight before returning his mouth over mine. His tongue swept through every inch of my mouth.

He grunted in frustration and grabbed my hips. The fire between us grew and the string pulled us together. It didn't matter where we were or who was watching us but we both needed to be freed.

I couldn't get enough of Cain.

Or Knox—who I wished could be here.

I wanted to be naked and ready for both.

"Do you want to go to the room?" Cain questioned while setting his mouth away from mine for a second. His breathing was heavy and uneven.

My eyes trailed down his chest and the rest of his perfection that jutted out from his pants. I inched forward on his lap and pressed my chest against his. "No. I want to be taken here. I want to feel your skin against mine, your sweat, your breaths—everything." I swallowed hard. "I want to be suffocated while you fill me up." My pulse raced at my own words and at the new painful need that had been spreading through me.

He grabbed my hips in his hands and held my body tight while I unzipped his pant. His cock sprung open, and I fisted it quickly against my stomach, making it harder than it was already. He grabbed my throat, showing dominance and taking control. Hips moved against mine gently. His length snaked back and forth across my pussy, covering itself with my wetness.

I rubbed myself harder over him and moaned, "Please. I just need it inside."

"You had inside you just last night." He teased me while pulling my hair and kissing my neck. The moment his lips brushed against his mark, a tingle spread through my body and my insides clenched.

"It wasn't enough. I need more—a lot more." I stuttered in a trembling breath. I spread my legs wider over the little space of the car and straddled over him. Even when being on the top, Cain still had more control over me than I did.

He reached down and pressed the tip of his cock against my opening. My pussy ached and spread for him before taking in his thickness. He pounded his hips and thrusted his cock deep inside me. Drawing back, he took a large breath and rammed into me once more.

My body crumpled in pleasure, senses heightened, and high-pitched groans escaped my throat.

"Fucking tight." He grabbed the back of my hair and tugged hard.

My breasts bounced in the same rhythm of his cock pounding in and out of me. I closed my eyes and placed my hands over his shoulders while riding over him, taking every inch of length over and over again till my heated insides seized his throbbing shaft and tightened around him.

"Don't stop." He growled in my ears while taking a whiff of my scent.

I picked up my pace and bounced my ass over his cock while he thrust harder from underneath and squeezed my breasts. Lowering my mouth, I set my lips over his and in quick, violent breaths we kissed each other. My tongue slithered across his, dominating his mouth for a minute before he pushed his tongue into my mouth.

"I'm going to finish, Cain." I cried as I threw my head back. The starry lights on the ceiling of the car shone above me before I closed my eyes tightly.

"Good. Cum over my cock." His palm slammed against my ass cheek and a sudden pain shot through my body, throwing me deeper into the edge I was already in.

I convulsed around his length and pushed myself lower against his hips before letting the pleasure explode out of me. A warmth spread inside me as he finished at the same time, burying his seed deep into my pussy while we were both informed about the inability to conceive a child from the different creatures we were.

A werewolf couldn't breed a vampire.

It was impossible.

My legs trembled and blood spilled out of my lips as the orgasm shook the living out of me. I pushed my head forward and pressed it against Cain's. We breathed heavily against one and other while the last of us came spilling out. I kept him inside me for as long as I could.

"That was great!" I exclaimed.

He slipped his hand under my hair and kissed me, "There is much greater that you still haven't seen." He smiled against my mouth.

"Will you show me?"

"Why not?"

Read the full book on Patreon: www.patreon.com/miakerr