1. Her

Logan Newins pov

"Guess what?" I asked looking at my two best friends as I stormed into Corbyn's office.

We've been inseparable since Kindergarten and we tell each other everything.

"What? What's got you so worked up?" Corbyn asked sitting back in his chair. We were in his office as he was the owner of his club Malik. His last name. That club is viral among California.

Corbyn is the funny one out of us three. I was kinder, gentler, more logical. Jonah is harsh, mean, angry, and he doesn't like unnecessary communication but he does talk.

I am an underground fighter, but I am a psychologist and it's funny because I do as many crimes as the people in jail the only difference is I'm not crazy. All the time.

Jonah owns the Underground place called 'The Cage'. Corbyn didn't fight there as he prefers the cleaner method of death. Guns, but he still assists.

"I am meeting Katerina Lynn. She is my study. Corbyn you're our hacker, do a background check?" I asked in hope of a good answer.

"Of course. Let's go to the computer room." Corbyn said and we left his office heading to the computer room.

Jonah and I sat back into chairs as we watched files of information appear on the multiple screens. Her mugshots showed up and my god was she beautiful.

Her hair was long and black, her lips full but pulled up in a smirk. Her eyes were bright blue and she had a piercing in her nose. She had a scar along the side of her face but it only made her more attractive. There were tattoos creeping onto her neck from her jumper mocking how Jonahs do the same.

"She's beautiful." Corbyn said looking back at Jonah who nodded but had his eyes trained on her picture.

"We all know she's the living devil but she is in here for killing her family and strangers but what she's mainly in here for is the killing of pregnant 24 year old Joselyn Vega." Corbyn said and my eyes snapped to his brown ones.

"President Dante Vega's daughter?" I asked and he nodded.

"How old?" Jonahs deep voice spoke.

"20." Corbyn said with a smirk.

Wow. I was 30, Corbyn was 31, and Jonah was 32.

"A decade." I said and Corbyn hummed in a yes sound.

"If she needs a Lawyer I bet you'd be up for it." Corbyn said to Jonah and Jonah smirked.

He faked being a lawyer and helped many criminals get out of jail. It was for the sake of fun and he got paid a lot by the criminals to do so.

"When do you see her?" Corbyn asked and I looked at my watch that read 9 pm.

"Tomorrow morning. I have to video tape what happens incase of anything, we can all watch it after work." I said and they both nodded.

"Well I'm heading home see you in the morning. Love you guys." I said giving both a high five from where they were sitting.

"Love you bro." They both said as I left.

I got to my car and went to our house. We shared the same large home because it was more spacious and it was easier to keep in check and see each other.

I got home and showered before putting on some sweats and heading to bed.

Tomorrow is gonna be a long day.

The morning arose and I woke up around 8. I was ironing my clothes now and I smelt some fruits from the kitchen. Jonah must be cooking.