28. 15

A/N
I have no song to go with this chapter properly so I put in a throw back for the sake of early 2000's nostalgia.

If you know a song for this chapter put it>>>

Katerina Lynn's pov

I woke up at 3 in the afternoon and I felt comfortable as Logan took out the plug last night. To be honest I got used to it I pretty much forgot about it.

I walked downstairs and I was picked up and twirled in a big hug with multiple arms around me.

"Wow you have energy." I said and they put my down standing around me with huge smiles on their faces.

"Baby we're going to Alaska and going to a dance with you!" Logan said and he did a little dance.

"I thought you've been to them before?" I asked and they scoffed.

"Now with you. We usually have to go and dance with some whores." Jonah scoffed and Corbyn fake gagged.

"I know you'll love your dress it's absolutely breathtaking." Logan said and I smiled.

"This week will be a great week. Watch your temper or attitude and talk to someone about it if it's an issue. If not I'll throat punch you get it?" I asked and they all nodded.

"Woohoo! When do we leave?" I asked and they all smirked.

"In an hour." He said and I suddenly got confused.

"I didn't pack normal clothes." I said and Corbyn wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to the kitchen handing me cut mango and pineapple.

"We did. We got it all for you and everything you have is adorable." Logan said and Corbyn grabbed the fork and stuffed pineapple in my mouth instead of letting me talk.

I nodded and they all smiled.

-

I finished and we were in our way somewhere by Uber and I sat in the middle of Logan and Corbyn as Jonah was in the passenger seat.

"You're a beautiful lady." The driver said and I smiled hearing Jonah huff.

"Thank you." I said but it was lower as if it was coated with warning.

"May I get your number?" He asked and I smirked.

"You are in a car with three huge men and you feel confident as to asking me for my number?" I said and we all chuckled.

"Are you with one of them?" He asked and I sighed.

"I'm with all of them. Look to your right." I said seeing if he knew who the trio was.

"Jonah Darren. Wait." He looked back and his breath faltered.

"Corbyn Malik and Logan Newin I'm so sorry I didn't know she was yours." He said and they all hummed.

"Shut up and drive." Jonah said and he listened.

-

We got to the plane and the doors opened revealing an elegant area.

"This screams you all. Is it yours?" I asked and they all laughed and nodded.

"Before you go in let me speak to you." Corbyn said and the other two nodded before going in.

"What's up?" I asked and he chuckled grabbing my hands in his large and veiny ones.

"We have a few flight attendants here who've we've fucked or done something too but we kept them on so you could have a little fun. Is that alright or do you want me to get rid of them?" He asked and I chuckled at the calm thoughtfulness of death and violence.