21. Erotic Dancing Pt.1

Sorry this song is funny for this chapter in my opinion^^^

Logan Newin's pov

I woke to the smell of fresh pastries and coffee. I saw no one was in bed so I slid on a pair of sweats before walking downstairs seeing Corbyn at the table and Jonah as well as my sweet girl baking.

I walked behind her and kissed her temple.

"Good morning daddy." She said and I smiled.

"Good morning sweetheart." I said and walked to the coffee machine where a cup was waiting and I picked it up taking a sip.

"What are you two making?" I asked and Jonah looked at me with a cheesy smile.

"Our little girl here was craving a cheese danish so that's what we are making."

A/N
A cheese danish is like sweet cream cheese icing in the center of a flakey pastry. 10/10 recommended🤌

"Yummy." I said and he chuckled.

"They're so good and you made them so they'll be even better." Kat said and I smiled at her good mood.

"You're in a good mood." I said and she smiled.

"Yep." She said and I laughed.

They finished and Kat took off Jonah's apron and hung it up before coming to the table and sitting with us.

We waited for her to take a bite and when she did she moaned making all of us glare at her.

"It's so good I swear I could eat these for the rest of my life." She said and we eased with the noise.

"I would love to make them for you then." Jonah said and she did a little dance before we ate.

"These are amazing thank you." I said to Jonah and he nodded.

"Hey beautiful I have a proposition." Corbyn said and me and Jonah shared a look not knowing what this was about because we never spoke about anything recently.

"What's up?" She said and he grinned.

"At my club I am hiring erotic dancers. They're like strippers but more seductive. You're really good at dancing and you're sexy as hell so would you be into it? I'd pay you." He said and I smiled hoping she'd say yes.

All of us loved showing what was ours off and she was the perfect girl to do such a thing.

"You wouldn't have to pay me you all do enough but I'd love to." She said and I watched as Corbyn and Jonah smirked.

"No no I'd pay you just so you have some money of your own no arguments otherwise I'll bend you over my knee." He said and she sighed.

"Okay daddy."

"Good girl, you start tonight at 10. You boys are off right?" Corbyn asked and I smiled.

"We are."

"Good."

When breakfast was done I got upstairs and changed saying my goodbyes before heading to work.

Today I met with the President at hand and the First Lady.

I got to my office and got inside as I set up my desk and pulled up my files on Katerina as well as the President.

I got knocks on my door and I sighed.

"Come on in." I said and stood as the couple entered.

"Thank you for meeting us." The President said and I bowed my head offering my hand.

He took it as did the First Lady and I sat in my chair across from them.

"I apologize for your traveling to have this meeting I know it wasn't in your convenience." I said and he chuckled while running a hand through his grey locks.

"I would go to whatever distance to discuss my daughter and grandchild." He said and I nodded not feeling any remorse for the man. I know that's wrong but I'm in love with the killer so I could care less about anything other than her.

"I apologize about the death of Miss Vega and her child. The sudden death was tragic." I said trying to coat my tone with sympathy.

"It really was." Mr. Vega said and I sighed.

"Describe what happened to me moments before this assassination please." I said pulling out my recorder and turning it on.

"Josie was dressing for her wedding with the baby's father and I'll skip the gore and save the tears but she was shot at the alter. People ran and she was suddenly taken by Katerina Lynn. I don't know what happened in private but I thought she could still be alive because people survive shots but, I found her body hung from my office ceiling in the White House and the fetus was lying on my desk." He said and he sounded traumatized.

"My god." I said and the First Lady let out a sob.

"I heard one of your men took a photo. May I see?" I asked and I suddenly became nervous. I was so accustomed to my kind babygirl I always forget how bad she really is.

He handed me a photo showing a bloody woman hanging from the ceiling by a noose and her stomach was deflated as a non-fully developed fetus was on the desk.

"Wow." I said and I couldn't remove my eyes from the photo.

But what he doesn't know is my wow is full of pride. Joy even. I'm proud of her. She's a genius.

"I know it's bad." He said and I cleared my throat.

"Yes yes it's awful."

We talked. For hours. And hours. Argued. Disagreed. I was so close to shooting this man in the head until I got a call I saw it was Corbyn and I picked it up.

"Let's go it's almost 10." He said and I internally cheered.

"Sorry Mr. and Mrs. Vega but I have to go." I said and just grabbed my things and left.