33. Nostalgia

Katerina Lynn's pov

"Wake up bitch." I said hitting Kaylas side.

"What time is it?" She asked and I sighed.

"Time for you to get your ass downstairs before I drag you." I said and she got up and I kept my hand on the back of her neck as we walked down the stairs meeting a pretty girl with nice ginger curls.

"Hi baby." She said smiling and I let go of Katerina keeping my phone on me in case of anything.

They shared a hug before Jonah turned and smiled at the couple.

"Dinner is ready. We brought our two more chairs." He said and gave Kayla a warning look but still had a grin on his face.

"It smells amazing." Samantha said and he forced a chuckle.

We all sat and I was across from the two girls and Jonah was on the side of Kayla.

"How'd you meet my sister?" I asked and she smiled.

"Uhm we met in school. To be honest I've heard a lot about you from the news and stuff but Kayla always denied it and said your a piece of shit." She said and I chuckled.

"Oh she did?" I said not looking at my sister.

"Yea so getting a call from you guys was strange but I know she's staying here. What are you doing tonight with her?" She asked and I turned my face to Kayla giving a smile not quite nice.

"Oh we're gonna play and have a ton of fun right sis?" I said and she nodded while eating like she never will again.

Good.

"That's awesome can I stay too?" She asked and I chuckled.

"Oh of course the more the merrier. How do you all feel?" I asked looking at the boys. Logan and Corbyn both placed their hands on my thighs under the table giving a squeeze.

"Oh it'll be a blast." Logan said and he kissed my temple.

"Great!" She said and I nodded as Jonah smiled at me.

-

"Let's go to the basement Kayla hasn't seen it yet." I said and they nodded we got down there and it was dark and unfinished. I looked at Corbyn and Jonah and they both grabbed one of the girls and held them close as Logan and I clasped Samantha to a cross where she stood and I tied Kayla onto a chair using thick chains.

"Ooo the nostalgia. Do you remember this little sister?" I asked and she looked at me with fearful eyes.

I slapped her across the face and Samantha yelled.

"Answer me." I said and she nodded.

"I do I do please don't hurt Sam hurt me!" She yelled and I look back at my daddies and they all laughed.

"Is this a movie? No. This is reality and I'll kill her first while you watch bitch. Feel my pain slut. I went through this when I was eleven. The only difference is none of us in here are rapists." I said and she sobbed. I turned and walked to Logan grabbing his face and whispering.

"Grab her face and force her eyes open to watch please daddy." I said and he nodded.

"Anything for you my love." He said and walked over to her forcing her head straight and eyes open.

I grabbed scissors from Corbyn and cut off Samanthas shirt and shorts.

"Let's see what my baby sister is working with yea?" I suggested and Logan made her nod her head yes.

"Ooo greedy aren't you Kayla?" I said and she cried as I cut off Samanthas bra but she was screaming and wiggling.

"Oh hush." I said and she just cried.

"Your boobs are quite perky. Not even a handful." I said and she cried more.

"Aren't these cute?" I asked Jonah and he chuckled.

"Nothing compared to you babygirl." He said and I laughed.

I then cut off her panties and shoved them into her mouth keeping her from screaming so now it was all muffled.

"Wow. You're ginger but your pubes aren't? Isn't that strange. Is it natural?" I asked and she nodded.

"Huh." I said and shrugged.

I pulled a knife from my bra and slit her wrists as she panicked.

I turned around and saw Kayla crying and hurt and I laughed.

"It's fun huh. Now you can actually mourn her instead of doing so and her suddenly popping back up into your life." I said and she cried more.

"Kayla shut up before I put a bullet in your head." I said and she didn't stop crying.

"My god. Well you ate. Now you can be down here and smell her rotting body as well as seeing it decompose. Maybe you can do a school project on the experience. Sorry nevermind you'll be dead before you get the chance. I love you and this is for your own good. Try anything and well you just saw what happened and that'll be you." I said and kissed her forehead before walking upstairs.

"God everything you do makes me want to fuck you." Logan said and I chuckled as he kissed me hard.

I spun and Corbyn kissed me softer but still with meaning.

"I hope this shows you we'd do absolutely anything for you Katerina." He whispered and I nodded.

"Thank you for this." I said and he nodded before walking away and Jonah came up kissing my forehead softly then my lips.

"I would do anything for you. Take anything for you. Do anything for you. I would live for you and die for you and do it all over again." He whispered and I smiled.

"I love you." I whispered and he kissed me once again.

"I love you more." He said and I smiled as I was in his arms.