20. Cuddles

A/N
I made the mistake of listening to this song blasted in my headphones while writing this so I got a little dirty😌 Enjoy you dirty people

Corbyn Malik's pov

She got on the bed on all fours and Jonah looked at me with a grin. I nodded and smiled as he walked over behind her.

Her back was perfectly arched and her hair too down. I walked over there and grabbed her hair yanking her head to the edge of the bed and Jonah got behind her on the bed.

I gathered her hair watching him take off her panties was absolutely amazing. She gasped as he slapped her ass hard and I look over seeing Logan leaning on the wall watching this happen.

Jonah got down and his mouth connected with her pussy making her whimper. I squatted down becoming eye level with her.

"Don't be so quiet now beautiful no ones here except the ones who were meant to hear your sweet voice." I cooed and Jonah did something making her jolt and moan loudly.

"There you go." I whispered and I grabbed her throat bringing her lips to mine tasting her chapstick she put on earlier.

"You were right she's absolutely addicting." Jonah said gruffly making sure his voice was coated in his arousal.

She moaned loudly again and I chuckled taking this opportunity to claim her mouth with my tongue and I tasted her sweet flavor.

"Now tell me pretty girl, how does my dick in your mouth sound?" I asked and she whimpered while licking her lips.

"What's wrong with your words?" I teased standing to where my groin area was in front of her face.

"Please." She whispered before she gasped.

"What?" I said gently.

"Please daddy I want it please." She begged and I smiled hearing Logan chuckling.

"Hearing her beg for your dick is absolutely adorable." Logan said and I winked at him before undoing my pants and belt and pulling them down.

My dick sprang in front of her face and she gasped seeing the large size.

"I don't know if I can do that daddy." She said and I looked up seeing Jonah and Logan switching places on her pussy.

"Do you trust me?" I asked.

"Yes daddy."

"Then open your mouth for me."

She did as told and I looked at her as her tongue was sticking out making me smile.

"I want you to look at me as you take my dick." I said and she nodded eagerly.

I grabbed my hard shaft and slid it into her soft mouth letting her take a bit of me in her mouth.

"God baby, good girl now relax your throat." I said and she did. She took more than half of my dick making me groan in pleasure at the sensation.

"God Katerina your so good." I groaned and she closed her mouth hallowing her cheeks sucking on my dick hard.

"Fuck baby open your mouth for daddy." I said and she did. I grabbed her hair and began pumping in and out of her mouth. The room was filled with her moans and gags and I enjoyed the sound, I wanted to drown in it.

I pulled out and she kept her mouth open knowing I was gonna cum.

I pumped myself and my cum landed all on her tongue. She took her tongue back into her mouth and swallowed it all making me smile and bend down.

"You're so good." I said and kissed her passionately before switching with Logan and moving myself to her pussy.

Logan was large as well but he was a little smaller and more thick in size.

I placed my tongue on her pussy tasting her immediately and I sucked on her clit and took her folds into my mouth sucking the addicting taste of her off and into my mouth.

I heard her gagging but he pulled out knowing she was close to cumming.

"Cum for us sweetheart." Logan said and she screamed as she tried to run from my tongue. I grabbed her thighs and kept her onto my face as I heard gagging again.

I moved and Logan was pumping himself into her mouth as Jonah was also unzipping his pants. Logan got to her pussy and I leaned on the wall wanting to see her reaction to Jonah.

He was large in the way that he was long and thick. Most women scream trying to take his size, some have passed out and he loves it. He has a reverse Prince Albert piercing too.

I watched her jaw drop and I chuckled. Jonah smiled looking at her. I know he cares for her more than he's cared for any woman ever so I know he won't hurt her.

"I promise it's not that bad. I'll be gentle with you darling." He said and pressed his lips to hers before she opened her mouth and took him. She was able to take me more than half but she was only able to get a little less than half with Jonah.

He kept his dick in her mouth as Logan was about to make her climax.

"Cum with me in your mouth baby." Jonah said and she had muffled screams and Jonah threw his head back.

"God I love your mouth so fucking much." He groaned and she took breaths as he finished himself in her mouth.

She fell onto the bed and I walked to her pressing her lips to mine. She was tired and sweaty and I carried her to the bathroom where I washed her off with a rag.

"We can shower tomorrow morning pretty girl. How was it?" I asked and the boys were behind me curious. I knew they were nervous she wouldn't like this arrangement but I was confident.

She wrapped her arms around me and hid in my neck.

"I love dicks." She said and we all laughed hard.

"Well we love vagina so it works out." I said and we all laughed at her tiredness.

I placed her in our bed and Logan as well as I got in on her sides but Jonah laid himself on her bare body putting his face into her neck as she dozed off.

"Woah softie since when did you cuddle?" Logan said and he sighed.

"Is she asleep?" He asked and I pocked her face that was limp. Then small snores were heard.

"Yep." I said and he smiled.

"I cuddled ever since I fell in love." He said and I smiled feeling my heart melt.

A/N
Just wait she's awake oops 😅 just kidding she isn't anywayyyyyy I hope you liked this chapter lol.