3. Jury Part.1

Corbyn Malik's pov

"You ready for today?" I asked Jonah and he looked at me while doing his tie.

"I am." He said and I watched as he gelled his hair. Logan and I were already ready but he had stayed up all night doing his research stuff. I'm not a fake lawyer so I wouldn't know.

We went into our car, Logan in the back as I drove.

"Why are we doing this exactly?" I asked and Logan looked back at me.

"Because we are kings, a king needs a badass Queen. It will take time but she'll warm up to us. We just need to be kind, don't up her ass or be too intense with her because she has been through some bad shit. Plus she's crazy." Logan said and I nodded.

"Do you not want her Corbyn?" Jonah asked and I scoffed.

"Of course I want her, I just needed some reassurance because I never thought we'd be breaking out a murderous psychopath out of jail." I said and they laughed.

"Hot murderous psychopath." Logan corrected and I chuckled.

-

We got to the room and the judge was already there and I sat back in the benches on her behalf. I watched Logan sit by me and Jonah go to the front desk where he will be defending her.

We looked over seeing the Presidents family there and some extra people from the courthouses filling their benches. Me and Logan were the only ones here for her.

The jury and judge sat as we all rose for her. She sat and there were two security guys standing by the premise.

"Katerina Mae Lynn, welcome." The judge said as the girl walking in wore a tank top with her orange jumper around her waist. The sounds of her chains filled the room reminding everyone who this dangerous angel was.

Every heavy step she took, people flinched, the security, the judge. She turned to see the Presidents side. People were crying and wanting justice against the murderer of their precious American princess.

She stuck a fake pouted lip out to them before smirking a deadly smile. She looked sadistic and it was hot.

"You may sit." The judge said to the beautiful girl and she did as followed. Her body next to Jonahs.

"Miss Katerina Lynn. The jury hasn't came to a decision. We will be meeting tomorrow morning to make the final decision." The judge said before putting her mallet to the wood pad.

"Dismissed." She said and everyone stood. A woman came up to my devil as the three of us stood to watch.

The woman said something before punching Katerinas face. Katerina smiled as she spit out blood on the floor. The girl cried and ran out in fear.

Katerina walked to us and smirked as blood ran down her lip. She brought her chained hand to her lip and cleaned it up quickly.

"I have to return to my cell but I thank you for your efforts. Smart man you are Jonah." She said before walking around us and out the doors of the court room.

"Is it just me or did that turn you all on?" Logan asked looking at the doors she just walked out of.

"Not just you." I said and Jonah nodded.

We got home and I looked at the time seeing it was already 5 pm.

"We were there for 6 hours?" I asked and Jonah chuckled.

"Yes idiot. Persuading a jury takes time. It will all be worth it when she's with us." He said and I nodded in agreement. Oh how it would.

"I'll be making food. Come down after your showers." Jonah said and I nodded.

The shower felt so good on my skin. My muscles relaxed as my mind slowed. I washed myself up and I couldn't help but think about how often my angel was able to shower. We need to buy product and set her room up.

Fuck.

I got out of the shower and went downstairs meeting my two friends. I sat and a plate of food was handed to me.

"We need to get her girl products. Make the guest room hers." I said and they both nodded.

"We can go to Walmart and Target after dinner." Logan said and I nodded.