22. Erotic Dancing Pt.2

Katerina Lynn's pov

I was in the back and I had a woman doing my hair and a man doing my makeup.

"What color is your set?" The man asked.

"White but with a pink robe type thing."

"Beautiful." He said and they got to work on me.

-

"Done." The girl said and they both backed from me and turned to the chair to the mirror. My black hair was curled in a flattering way and my makeup was natural but my black mascara brought out the blue in my eyes and the scar on my face.

"Jesus your so pretty girl!" The man said and I laughed.

"Thank you." I said and they nodded as I get handed my lingerie set.

I put it on and it elevated the color of my tan skin making me look incredibly beautiful.

I then put on a silver necklace and white heels getting ready.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I felt incredibly sexy

I looked at myself in the mirror and I felt incredibly sexy. My tattooed skin made the look complete and I heard the music starting which was my sign to go out on the stage and I did.

I walked confidently onto the stage where the pole and chair were waiting for me and I moved to the slow beat feeling all eyes on me.

I closed my eyes ravishing the warmth of the spotlight as I used my arms to pull myself up on the pole. It spun me around in delicate circles and I heard cheering.

I got to the chair and sat in it softly moving with the beat of the song and I opened my legs bending forward and I opened my eyes meeting three men. My three men. And did they look hungry.

I winked and moved myself smoothly onto the floor in a crawling position and moved around seductively. I kneeled in the position they typically have me in at home and I let my hands move along my abdomen feeling my body underneath my hands.

I looked back at them and I smiled while biting my lip as they grabbed themselves through their pants.

I put my head back and moved my hands around the swells of my breasts as one of my hands met my throat touching it in such a delicate manner.

I moved along the beats and soon stood back up taking off my robe slowly and I tossed it to Logan who caught it and smirked as I turned around and swung my hips to the beat giving everyone a good view of my ass while I walked back to the pole dancing along it.

I turned around to where my back was facing the people and I pressed my ass onto the pole feeling the cold metal coat me in goosebumps. I turned again and spun along the bar as I lifted myself off the ground and only my hands were supporting me.

I felt as if I was floating and high off confidence and attention. I was just as beautiful as I was deadly and everyone knew that. I was a sin.

A delicious and addicting sin.