2. The Lawyer

Katerina Lynn pov

I sat here at this table waiting for the doctor and whatever lawyer he described.

I looked foreword to this. The only reason I haven't killed him was because he was hot, he was kind, he showed no fear toward me, and he didn't push any subject I said no too.

Let's just hope Mr.Lawyer is the same way.

"Katerina." I heard the doctor say as another chair was pulled across the stone floor. I didn't looked up till they sat down.

When I did I met a pair of beautiful green eyes. He was just as beautiful as the doctor just different. His presence demands of power. They were so hot.

His hair was gelled back and was black unlike the doctors light brown curls and brown eyes. I could see they were both insanely tall. I was tall for a girl and they were very tall for men. Hot. Broad.

I looked at the man and he raised his brows while smirking.

He held his large hand out to me.

"Jonah Durran." He said and I took his hand and smiled a smile I felt was the closest to kind it gets.

"Lawyer yes?" I asked and I sat back feeling the cold metal chair touch my back through my tank top.

"Can you keep a secret darling?" He asked and I nodded.

"I can." I said and I looked around the room standing up knowing there is a device under the table.

"What are you doing?" The doctor asked and I chuckled as I got under the table and pulled the device off. It was small. I came back up and squished it into grains in my hand before dropping the grains on the table.

"Continue." I said and they shared a look.

"Well I'm not actually a lawyer. I'm just great at arguing and persuading people. I've gotten many criminals out." He said and I looked at him feeling skeptical.

"I don't want you to do this if I have to pay something. I have nothing." I shrugged and he smiled at me. God it's getting hot in here.

"No darling. You don't have to pay anything. If I get you out you can live with us." He said and I looked between the two.

"You look familiar." I said picking the pieces. Their looks, their bodies, I've seen them before somewhere.

"Aren't there three of you? A doctor, a club owner, and an underground ring owner? Yea I know you. The famous trio. Why would you have me live with you? Wouldn't I hurt your reputation? I'm fucking nuts for crying out loud." I said and chuckled at their shocked expressions.

"Wow. Uhm no you wouldn't harm us in anyway we just wanted to help you out Katerina." The doctor said and I smiled.

"In the 20 years I've been alive no one has helped me. Why would I believe you? Aren't you all players anyway?" I scoffed and I watched as they clicked their jaws in frustration.

"Stubborn girl." The lawyer said and I grinned sarcastically.

"That's me." I said and he sighed.

"I want to help you because well we don't have the best record either. We also want to help you because we find you interesting." The black haired man said as keys went into my door revealing a blonde man.

Corbyn Malik.

"Wow. So beautiful in person." He said and I looked away rubbing my jaw in frustration and realization.

"You want to fuck me. That's why your helping aren't you?" I asked pointedly and I watched as the blondies eyes shot to the men in a guilty look.

"No no no. Corbyn here is just always horny." The black haired man said trying to justify it.

"Look, I'm the wrong girl to touch or look at without permission. You make a nasty comment again my foot will be so far up your ass you'll be gagging on your balls. Now I'll let you all help me and we can be friends if I get out how about that?" I said and the blonde stood behind the two sitting men and his hand was on each shoulder.

What an attractive sight to see.

"Deal." The lawyer said and the two stood. The lawyer held his hand out to me and I stood taking it. I shook hands with him then the doctor then blondie.

"Sorry for the interruption." He said and I nodded.

"It's alright." I said and the doctor looked at me.

"We will talk to the judge here and get the soonest date we can." He said almost like a promise.

"Alright." Is what I responded with and it wasn't promising. I don't trust them like that like cool their a famous trio but that doesn't mean shit.

When they left I went to a corner where a quilt laid on the floor and I laid myself down for a nap.

God talking to men is exhausting.