26. The Devil

Logan Newin's pov

"Hey love?" Corbyn said and she looked at him.

"Yea?"

"I need an emergency dancer tonight. I tried my others but you were requested. We have to leave like now because you start at 10." Corbyn said and me and Jonah perked up.

"Oo fun what's the song?" She asked and we all stood from the couch.

"It's your pick so surprise us with something good." He said and she smirked.

We got out and into the car as we drove to the club.

"I'll see you soon." She said winking before heading into the back.

Jonah and I put the ropes up for the boundary line but we sat in three chairs right in front of the stage.

We all took our seats and waited for our girl to come out.

Suddenly she walked out in a beautiful lingerie set and I grunted trying to hide my arousal and the guys did the same.

It was black and it covered her most private areas yet complimented the swell of her breasts so perfectly.

The song started and she began moving to the beat

The song started and she began moving to the beat. The song was her theme and she owned it by swaying her body dangerously to the verses.

She got onto the chair backwards straddling the seat and bent back looking straight at me from the upside down angle and she took a breath letting me see her breasts perfectly on her chest.

She pulled herself back up before turning her body and squatting on her legs with her arms on the seat of the chair before opening her legs making all the men and women in the back whistle for her and she smirked as she placed her knees on the floor and moved her hands to the floor as well crawling to the front of the stage only a reach away from touching us.

She got on her knees and puffed her chest making her body perfect in its natural arch and she felt her body with her hands slowly before one slid down to her covered sex and the other went to her throat but not squeezing it.

She was teasing me. Telling me to leave my seat and go to her. But something about the dance silently spoke of her danger. Her pain. Her mind.

Her movements told people to stay away. To look but not touch. She was so captivating yet she pushed us away without actually doing it.

The way she smirked and rolled her eyes told everyone she was not normal. That there was so much more.

She was like the apple that tempted Eve. But the god who kept Adam away. She was forbidden.

All of this was portrayed through her seductive movements and I couldn't get enough.

The light suddenly dimmed snapping me out of the trance I was in and she walked away while swaying her hips and people stood clapping. Some sat, stayed shocked. Money was being piled in a stack for her.