5. Second Hug

Katerina Lynn's pov

I woke up and felt amazing. I lifted myself up and out of bed stretching looking out of my window seeing a family at the beach.

I watched as the tide grew strong and teen started panicking. I also saw how the family rushed in and pulled her now limp body in front the ocean.

The mother cried and the dad preformed cpr. She's dead.

What a great morning to be alive.

I smelt a mouthwatering scent and walked down the large stairs. I had a white zip up jacket on and grey flowy loose pants. My hair was in a bun and I made sure to cover myself although I know they've seen a woman before.

I got to the kitchen and saw Jonah cooking something that smelt absolutely delicious.

"You cook?" I asked and he took a breath trying to his the fact he was startled.

"I do." He said and I watched as his back muscles flexed through his white shirt. His large muscles and tattoos were all visible instead of hiding behind a suit.

"Can they cook?" I asked referring to Logan and Corbyn.

"No, they lack much talent." He said and I chuckled.

He turned around and I saw he was wearing an apron.

"Can I tell you something but don't take it weird?" I asked and he looked at me. His hair was not gelled. It was wavy and messy above his forehead. So beautiful.

"Sure." He said and I looked at him with a smile on my face.

"You look so cute cooking with an apron on." I said and he smiled doing the hot tongue in cheek thing. Good lord.

"Thank you darling. You look quite beautiful this morning." He said and I smiled.

"Of course and thank you." I said and I heard two deep laughs behind me.

"Well aren't you two the cutest things." I heard Corbyn say and I rolled my eyes.

"Why did you just roll your eyes angel?" Corbyn asked and he put his hand near my face a little too quickly making me back up aggressively.

"Don't do that. Your hand is too fast." I said and I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. I knew he wasn't going to hurt me but I couldn't stomach the fast movement.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean anything." He said and put his head down. I don't know how to do this affection thing but I could learn.

I moved to him and moved my finger to his chin lifting his head up and his eyes looked at me. I pulled my hand away.

"I know you didn't. Just don't move your hand so fast by my face." I said gently and I left out any intense context.

"Good to know." He said and smiled.

"Thanks." I said and he nodded.

"Of course love." He said.

"Go to the table." Jonah said and the guys did.

"Can I help?" I asked and he turned looking at me confused.

"Why so confused?" I asked and he just looked at me.

"Just because I'm me doesn't mean I lack human decency. All the time." I finished making him laugh.

"Okay." He said and handed me empty plates with a large bowl of fruit on top.

"I have the rest thank you beautiful." He said and I nodded walking to the table and putting the plates down. I set the fruit in the middle of the table. They grabbed their own plates and Jonah came out with the rest putting it all down and sat down. I stood and moved behind him.