6. Malik

Logan Newin's pov

"I think it'll be good to take her to my club tonight. She's like a famous celebrity on the fear spectrum." Corbyn said and Jonah sighed.

"I'm just nervous a man will touch her." He said and I chuckled.

"Did you see how she was when Corbyn tried to touch her face earlier? Yea that's not happening." I said and Jonah shrugged.

"Alright let's take her, just keep an eye on her." He said and we all nodded before going to wake the girl up. I opened the door and we all watched as she napped.

"So gorgeous." Jonah said.

"So calm." I said.

"So pretty." Corbyn said.

And she really was, absolutely beautiful. Nothing was bothering her, in this moment she looked human. She didn't seem otherworldly, or devilish. Just human.

"Who's waking her up?" Corbyn asked and I raised my hand.

"I will." I said and they nodded.

"Katerina." I said walking down to where her bed was and sitting by her head.

"Little one wake up." I said and I began combing her hair from her face with my hand.

She turned over and her icy eyes opened and looked at me. I kept my hand in her hair to show some contact.

"Do you want to go out? To club Malik?" I asked and she nodded.

"Okay well you have an hour to get ready before we leave." I said and she sat up looking at me then the two men by her door.

"Tonight we will be wearing black. Would you like to wear red?" Jonah asked and she nodded.

"Okay well wake up darling." He said gently before we all stood and went out.

"I've never heard you be so nice or gentle in my life." I said to Jonah and he chuckled.

"Well I have not been so fascinated by a women but so horrified at the same time." He said and Corbyn nodded.

"Agreed." He said and we all separated into our rooms to change.

Jonahs suit:

Corbyn's suit:

Corbyn's suit: