7. Sadistic Psycho

A/N ^^^ if you don't like hip hop or rap that isn't for you although it is a great song😌

Katerina Lynn's pov

I got my drink and winked at the girl before turning around and facing those who were dancing. They were all staring at me and I smiled.

"What are you looking at me for keep dancing let's go." I said and they all hesitated but returned to dancing. People are little bitches these days god damn.

A man came up to me and I looked over seeing the guys watching him almost in pity. He was tall and fairly pretty. Not that great though compared to the men I am with.

"H-hey Katerina, would you like to dance?" He asked and I chuckled.

"She's with us pretty boy." Corbyn said surprisingly serious. That's new.

"Oh so the famous murderer is a whore now huh? You fucking these three assholes?" He asked and I felt something in my head snap as I rose from my seat but I it was more graceful than angry. I turned and put my drink down before wiping my dress a bit.

"Now while what I do is none of your business I would just like to take a second to tell you I am not one to fuck. I'm not one to like or crush on. If I were to dance with you, your throat would end up snapped and your body limp on the floor. You would be so much prettier if that were the case." I said and I got close to him and put my finger on his chest leading it down to his belt then pulling him to me.

"Now if you ever speak about me or these fine gentlemen the way you do I'll make sure you don't have a tongue to speak with do you understand?" I asked whispering in his ear so no one else heard me.

"Yes ma'am." He said and I heard his swallow.

"Good now leave jackass." I said backing up and pushing him making him fall on his ass but still scramble away.

"What did you say that made him do that?" Logan asked and I tsked.

"So many questions Doctor." I cooed and he smirked.

I turned and saw a woman who took my seat. Why are people so fucking dumb!!!? My goddddd.

"Hey this is my seat." I said calmly while rolling your eyes in irritation.

"You moved." She said not facing me.

"Look at me." I said and she turned around.

I grabbed her throat hard.

"I said this is my seat. That is when you stand and move your nasty ass legs somewhere else." I said letting her throat go and she stood but didn't leave.

Instead she sat on Jonahs lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. I felt jealousy pool inside my stomach but I'd never say it out loud.

I stood back up and walked to her pulling her hair hearing her scream.

"Bitches like you never learn do they? You just want dick. Too bad." I said and picked her up bridal style setting her on the floor then bending over picking her up over my shoulder and walking to the bathrooms.

I got in to women's one and girls were talking and putting on their make up and all the dumb shit.

"Leave before you end up like her." I said and they all left. I dropped the girl on the floor letting her hit her head. She groaned in pain and I laughed as I grabbed my pocket knife out of my bra and opened it.

"Move and I'll start with your eye." I said and she stilled. I pulled up her dress enough to show her stomach.

"Now now babygirl I'll let you go if you stay quiet." I said and she nodded putting her hand over her mouth.

"Good." I said and began carving letters into her stomach. She cried and I laughed. I did it in the worst letters possible so it didn't resemble my handwriting on paper.

Katerina Lynn's whore

"Perfect." I said and I picked her up. I grabbed a paper towel and dampened it before putting it on the now permanent cuts. I laid it in her stomach and her head fell onto my shoulder as she bit down. I hissed but it was nothing I couldn't handle.

I backed up and helped pull her dress down before I grabbed her face softly.

"You know not to do that again now yea?" I asked mockingly.

"I-I won't d-do it aga-again I'm so so-sorry." She sobbed and I laughed before kicking her in the stomach making her fall aggressively before I looked in the mirror cleaning the saliva off my shoulder and walking out of the bathroom putting my knife back into my bra.

I got no blood on me surprisingly.

"What did you do?" Logan asked and I smiled.

"Just taught a little lesson to the girl nothing bad, she isn't dead." I said and they nodded.

A man had taken my seat again but I gave up.

"Sit up." I said patting Jonahs leg and he did. I climbed onto his lap and sat down.

"People keep taking my seats sooooo sorry." I said and he chuckled setting his hands on my hips.

"I don't mind at all." He said and I chuckled. Logan and Corbyn looked at me as I sat in between them and on their friend.

"What?" I asked and Corbyn laughed.

"Nothing your just so beautiful." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I have a question, are you like this with every girl or do you just wanna fuck me?" I asked and they all started laughing.

"We are not like this with every girl, and fucking you sounds great but so does being with you." Logan said and I became confused.

"Men like you don't deserve a woman like me, you need better." I said and Jonah began rubbing my legs.

"No in fact we also kill many people your just better at it and you've killed a whole lot more people." Jonah said and I looked at him.

"I'm aware of that but I'm a sadistic psycho, I hurt people for looking at me weird." I said and they nodded.

"And that's a turn on." Corbyn said and I sighed.

"You men are strange." I said and I rested my head on Jonahs chest smelling the scent of books and expensive cologne.

"Do you read?" I asked keeping my head there.

"I do." He said and I nodded suddenly feeling tired.