16. Care

Katerina Lynn's pov

Logan lifted me and I stood in front of them for a second before they all stood as well. Jonah had himself pressed against my back and Corbyn was on my left side as Logan was on my right.

I felt as hot mouths and hands roamed over my body. My head fell back onto Jonah's chest and he kissed my passionately as one hand grabbed a breast and played with my nipple making me moan into his mouth.

"God you're so perfect." I heard Corbyn whisper and I moaned louder as a hand found my wetness.

I couldn't keep track of who was touching where but at the same time I was too entranced to care.

Logan wrapped his hand around my throat and made me look at him.

"You know you belong to us now yes?" He whispered and I shuddered at his deep tone.

"N-no." I whimpered wanting to have some control although I know that won't last. Jonah took over and gripped my throat a lot harder than Logan.

"Repeat that." He whispered into my ear as a hand slapped my ass.

"I'm yours I belong to you all!" I cried as I felt a familiar yet new feeling pool into my stomach.

"Good girl. There is no need to fight it my darling it was meant to happen. Let go, cum for us." He whispered and a hand went extremely fast on my clit making me scream and my climax aggressive.

When I was done my chest was heaving and sweat was everywhere. I watched as Corbyn pulled his fingers to his mouth and licked them while looking at me.

"So so so so good." He groaned and the guys chuckled.

"I want some." Logan pouted as he picked me up setting me on his shoulders and my warmth on his face as I felt his tongue touch my sensitive parts and I moaned latching my hands into his hair making him groan. I knew Corbyn was holding me up in the back because his hands were on my ass and Jonah was looking right at me as he was leaning against a wall behind Logan.

"Look at me the whole time little girl." He said and I shivered at his demanding tone.

"Yes daddy." I whispered and he smirked as his eyes stayed on mine.

I felt another climax approaching and my eyes falter as a smack to my ass made my eyes shoot open.

"He said look at him brat." Corbyn said and I gasped at his unexpected roughness.

"I'm sorry daddy." I cried as I found his eyes once more.

"Keep your eyes on mine." He said and I nodded before I let go and screamed as Logan's tongue kept attacking my folds.

I stared at Jonah the whole time and he smirked as euphoria and exhaustion shot through me.

"Such a good girl for us huh?" Logan cooed as I was lowered onto the floor. Corbyn stood behind me and I leaned back on him as my legs were weak.

"I am." I said and they all chuckled.

Jonah walked toward me and Logan left and he wiped my hair from my face.

"So beautiful." He whispered and his lips connected with mine for a short time.

"Let's get you cleaned up." Logan said as he returned to the room.

I nodded and Corbyn picked me up and got me onto the counter.

Jonah stood between my thighs as Logan and Corbyn left again. Corbyn came back with a cloth and Jonah wetted it before putting it onto my forehead.

"I know today is so hard for you darling. I'm so proud of you for getting halfway through it. I hope we got your mind off of it for a little bit." Jonah said and I smiled.

"Thank you daddy." I whispered and he genuinely smiled.

"Of course little one." He said and Logan came back in with a thin white t-shirt.

"That's all?" I asked and he looked at the shirt and so did the other two.

"Yep. You see when your home with us I want you nearly naked. Your body is too beautiful to hide from us." He said and I furrowed my brows.

"What if I get cold?" I asked and Corbyn chuckled.

"Then we can see it through the shirt. Either we can warm you up if you ask or you can just give us a beautiful show walking around with hard ass nipples." He said and Jonah chuckled grabbing the shirt and putting it over my head.

"Sexy." He said and they all smiled.

"I feel like a piece of meat." I said and Jonah grabbed my thighs hard.

"Well this piece of meat is the sexiest shit I've ever seen." He said and I sighed but watched as the other two readjusted themselves.

"My god." I whispered as my thighs immediately clenched together.

"Now sweetheart we all have to go work sadly. Keep this on or go naked, your choice but we can take you to Corbyn's club tonight if you'd like." Logan said and I nodded.

"Bye baby." Logan said.
"Bye gorgeous." Corbyn said.
"Bye little girl." Jonah said.

"Bye daddies call me?" I asked and they all smiled.

"Of course." Corbyn said and they all walked out to their rooms.

I tried to get off the counter but I fell. I stood and regained my balance before walking downstairs and eating.

I love you Kayla. Let's just hope I forget tonight.