11. First for Everything

Corbyn Malik's pov

I woke up this morning with my legs wrapped in Katerina's and I sat up seeing Logan literally on her while Jonah was on her other side.

I stood and smiled as we did each have our own room but we also had one for the four of us. I quickly used the restroom and climbed back into my spot by her and fell asleep.

"Logan your heavy and I have to peeee." I heard a tired voice complain and I open my eyes seeing Jonah laughing and Logan smiling but trying to fake being asleep.

"Logan I swear get offfff I'll pee on you." She said and I smiled.

"Awe nothing I can't handle." He said and she groaned.

"You've left me no choice." She said and she put her hands on Logan's ribs and started tickling him. He squirmed and got off her fast.

"So mean." He huffed and she smiled.

She got up and went to the restroom.

"I've got to go to work." Logan said stretching.

"I do too." I said and Jonah laughed.

"Losers." He said and stood.

We all stretched and put shirts on. Kat walked out and pouted.

"Why so sour?" I asked and she huffed.

"You put your shirts on." She said and we all laughed at her. I went and she let me pick her up. I sat on the bed and put her on my lap.

"Logan and I have to go to work but you can spend the day with Jonah." I said and she nodded.

"Okay." She said and got off my lap putting a kiss on my cheek, then Logan's, than Jonah's before walking out.

"Hey darling?" Jonah said and she came back.

"Yea?"

"Get dressed more casual because I wanna take you out to lunch." He said and she smiled before walking away.

"We will have to work on those responses." He said and we laughed.

"Patience." I said and they sighed.

"Have fun." Logan said as we left the room.

"I sure will." He said and we smiled as we went into our own rooms.

*Katerina Lynn's pov

I looked through my closet and found a good outfit.

I found a cute white off the shoulder top and it's very loose. I also just got some darker blue jeans and a cute pair of white heels.

I curled my long ass hair and put on some mascara and highlighter before going downstairs

Jonah stood at the door on his phone wearing a tight black T-shirt and black jeans. He looked sooo goood.

"God you look good in black

"God you look good in black." I said and he looked up and smiled at me.

"And you look good always." He finished making me smile.

He held his hand out to me and I took it as we began outside. I waited as he locked the door and when he did we walked to the car.

I got in the passenger side and he closed the door for me before getting in the drivers side.

"You all have different cars?" I asked and we buckled our seatbelts before he looked at me.

"Yes we each have a car but when we ride together we usually take mine." He said and I nodded.

"I like yours the best." I said knowing I haven't seen the others and only his.

"You've only ever seen mine." He said laughing before he started driving. When he finished reversing out of the lot his hand landed on my thigh and he squeezed lightly before flashing me a smile.

I looked out the window feeling my cheeks burn a bit.

"Is my baby blushing?" He cooed and I covered my face with my hands.

"Don't do that." I whined and he laughed.

His hand remained on my thigh but a song came on and god I love this song.

"Jonah turn the song up?" I asked and he smiled and blasted it.

I starting dancing and he just smiled at me the whole time.

We got to the lot and the song ended.

"Good song?" He asked and I nodded.

"Amazing." I said and he laughed getting out and coming to my side letting me out.

When he closed my door he grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers as we walked in the place.

"Whats this place?" I asked and he smiled at me.

"Ever had Bad Daddy's?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No? I love this place it has amazing burgers and fried pickles." He said and I smiled.

"Table for tw-woah." The waitress said and I rolled my eyes.

"You two look familiar." She said and I looked at him and he smiled down at me.

"Bitch thats Katerina Lynn and Jonah Darren. She's the devils daughter and he's part of the trio." A male came behind her and said and she just stared.

"Hellooooo we'd like a table." I said snapping my fingers in front of her face making her jump.

"Y-yes come." She stuttered and we followed her to a booth. Me and Jonah took places across from each other.

"Your waiter will be out soon." She said before leaving.

"Pussies." I said and Jonah chuckled.

"What?" I asked and he looked at me.

"People aren't used to serving two killers." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well there's a first time for everything." I said and he laughed.

"There is."