39. BONUS CHAPTER

Katerina Lynn's POV

"Momma wake up!" I heard whispering and weight on my stomach and I sat up immediately grabbing Jayden by her belly and ticking her.

"Shhh. Let's go downstairs and get breakfast alright my love?" I said and she nodded.

We went downstairs and I placed her on the counter.

"You're getting so big!" I whispered and began making coffee for the guys and making breakfast for Jayden.

"I know I'm turning 9 this time!" She said holding up 9 fingers and I laughed.

"So big! How about I get you to school today and after we can get our nails done? But you have to be good! No hurting other people." I said and she smiled.

"I promise I won't mommy." She said and I nodded.

"If I hear you pull that girls hair again you'll be grounded for a long time do you hear?" I asked and she nodded. I handed her oatmeal for breakfast and she started eating.

"I won't."

"She gets that from you." I hear Corbyn say tiredly and he kissed Jay's cheek before walking over to me and kissing me softly as I handed him his coffee.

"Good morning my beautiful woman." He whispered and I smiled at him.

"Good morning." I whispered.

"She really does. I'll join in on the nails if you do good today!" Logan said and she giggled.

"I want my nails done with you too papa!" She smiled and he tickled her.

"You better little lady!" He laughed and she screamed lightly before he stopped.

"Ahh coffee and good morning doll." Logan winked and I smiled feeling my heart still flip after all these years.

He kissed me and started attacking my neck snarling making it seem like he was attacking me which caused Jayden to laugh some more.

"Dad will you get your nails done if I do good?" Jayden yelled to Jonah who was coming down the stairs.

"Only if you're extra extra good." He said kissing her forehead and coming to me. He turned so his back was against our daughter and she couldn't see.

He tilted my chin up and kissed me passionately that made my knees go weak. I pulled away and but my lip making him chuckle and gave him his coffee.

"Thank you darling." He whispered and walked away.

"Let's get you ready for school." I said and she followed me up stairs and I got her dressed in shorts and a white Hannah Montana shirt she likes. I pulled her long blonde hair up in a pony and added a bow before kissing her cheek.

"You're so pretty mommy. I want to be like you." She said and I smiled pulling her beautiful face into my hands.

"You are a beautiful girl and you will be so much better than me. I hope you know I love you no matter what happens baby. Forever and always." I said and she smiled wrapping her small arms around my neck.

I held her tiny body close to mine and I sighed feeling so proud of her but so sad she's getting older as the days go on.

She said goodbye to everyone and I walked her to the bus. She waved goodbye and I blew a kiss as she got on the bus and it drove away.

I walked back home expecting the guys to be gone.

"Come to the room baby." Logan smiled and I laughed and went up the stairs.

I got into the room and Jonahs lips immediately crashed with mine. He pulled my shirt over my head and I smiled as Corbyn pressed against my back. He worked on pulling my shorts down and he was successful.

I spun and met Corbyn's lips him gentler but still claiming.

Logan came behind me and unclasped my bra letting it fall off and to the floor.

My body remained in very good shape after having a kid. My stomach did have more marks now but all of them found it so much more attractive. My breasts got a little bigger from the baby weight but nothing sagged. The main thing was the fact that I gained weight. My stomach was still slim just with marks and my thighs and ass got bigger.

"So fucking beautiful." Corbyn said slapping my ass.

"Bend over the bed." Logan demanded and I did.

He slammed into me and I moaned loudly.

"How do you feel about another baby?" Jonah asked.

"Yes please." I whispered and he slammed into me.

None of them let me get used to their size even though I've taken it so many times.

The three of them rotated filling me with their cum and I truly hoped to get pregnant again.

"I love you so fucking much Katerina." Jonah said holding me against his chest.

"I love you all."

"I love you more." Jonah said.
"I love you most." Corbyn said.
"No me." Logan whispered making us laugh.

I fell to the floor in tears. I'm pregnant. I did it.

I stood and started cheering.

The guys get home before Jayden and that was any minute and I ran downstairs seeing them open the door.

"We're having a baby!" I cried and I didn't care for a surprise or anything I was just excited.

"IM A DAD AGAIN BITCHESSS!" Logan yelled and we laughed.

All three of them hugged me and were crying.

I heard the door open.

"Are you guys okay?" Jayden asked.

"Come here angel." I said and she walked over sitting on my lap.

"How do you feel about a baby brother or sister?" I asked and her face froze.

"Really?" She asked her eyes filling with tears.

"No mama are you serious."

"I am baby." I cried and she hugged me.

"Thank you thank you!" She said and I laughed.

"Dance party!" Corbyn yelled and the four stood and started dancing to no music.

The only time Jonah will ever dance is with his daughter and let me tell you. It's the most beautiful thing ever.

A/N
I'm sorry it wasn't that great but I'm a little rusty on the story line with their daughter.

I did truly love this story though.

If you liked my stories I have one I just started.

WxW 😉

I love you all and thank you for reading this adventure! Much love,
Author