18. A Child's Purity

Jonah Darren's pov

We got to the club and walked in. I made sure to grab her hand and Logan did as well.

"Let's go give him a visit he should be done with work by now." Logan said and she nodded.

We walked to his office and heard yelling.

"Let's calm him down Yea?" Logan asked and Kat giggled.

"Okay." She said and we walked in seeing him holding a man up by the throat.

"I'm not a killer but don't fucking push me!" He yelled before looking at the door seeing our beautiful girl smiling at him.

"My beautiful girl." He said and smiled at her dropping the man letting him fall to his knees. I turned and closed his office door standing blocking anyone from leaving.

"Isn't she a beauty?" He asked pulling her in front of him.

The man looked up at her and he gasped.

"She's flawless." He said and stood straightening his tie like the idiot he is.

Logan and I stood back knowing they had it but I felt myself grow possessive.

"She is. She's all mine too." He said putting his hands on her hips.

"Wow. Wait your with all three of them?" The man gulped.

God people are fucking dumb.

"I am." She said sweetly and the whole room was rolling in her confident aura.

"Wait your Katerina." He said realization hitting him.

"I am indeed." She said stepping toward him. The man was her height of 5'9 ish and he was cowering.

"Please don't hurt me I'll do anything." He cried and she smiled.

"Daddy what did he do to you?" She asked turning to Corbyn.

"He stole from me." He said and her eyes lit up in the most amusing way.

"Can I?" She asked and he nodded before coming by Logan and I and standing with us observing.

"Get on your knees boy." She snapped and he flinched at her rough tone.

He listened and did as she said before she stuck her leg out.

"I enjoy humiliation don't you?" She asked and he looked up at her confused.

"Answer me you pathetic man." She said and slapped him across the face hard.

"No ma'am." He said and she chuckled.

"Good the less you enjoy it the more I do now tell my what and why you stole from whats mine." She said and sat on Corbyn's desk with her legs crossed.

"I-I stole money." He stuttered and tried to stand before she stood and pushed him onto the floor so his face hit the ground hard.

"I didn't say you could stand. Tell me why you stole." She said and he took a breath.

"I wanted to feed my pregnant girlfriend." He cried and she laughed. Her voice boomed through the room giving me chills.

"Do you want to know what I do for fun?" She asked and he started actually crying.

"I kill people. Women, men, pregnant women. Its all fun." She said and the man sighed.

"You can kill babies but not kids?" He asked and she sighed.

"This world sucks, it's all bad, people are awful and so am I. But one thing I know is pure in this cruel world is the mind of an innocent child who hasn't been corrupted yet. Before the knowledge of sex or drugs the child is trusty happy. They cry when they are hurt or didn't get candy or dropped ice cream. They're upset when they can't have a sleepover or play outside. A much older being cries when they're hit or raped. We know what sex is. We know what drugs are, some of us do it and some of us have other opinions on it." She took a breath before continuing and sighed.

"A childs purity decides their ending with me. When I was let out of jail for the murder of Joselyn Vega a boy came up to me and gave me a kind message. Young boy was he, he had no idea about me or what I've done. I refuse to be the one to corrupt a child's well-being or innocence. Now a fetus knows of nothing. They don't even know what the hell life is."

She hopped off the desk and placed a heel on the side of the mans head. The actual pointy part was in his ear and she smiled.

"Enough with deep conversations let's have fun. I call this game 'How much pressure can I apply before your skill cracks open.' One of my favorites." She said and he started screaming under her foot.

"Having fun already? Damn it just started." She said and as she stepped harder the man got louder until there was a loud crack and the man became silent. All of a sudden she pouted.

"What's wrong babydoll?" I asked and she looked at me.

"I barely did anything and he gave up. Pussy." She mumbled and I chuckled quickly readjusting myself.

"Come to daddy." Corbyn said and she listened going to him as the cleaning crew pulled out the body.

Logan and I walked to them.

He kissed her and I could tell she was aroused. She melted into him almost immediately.

"Let's go out to the club area yea?" Logan asked and they nodded each taking her hand and I took my spot behind her.