24. Forever Forever?

Corbyn Malik's pov

Logan, Jonah, and I were downstairs and Jonah wanted to have us all go out to eat when our girl wakes up instead of cooking.

"Damn Jonah she really got you." Logan said about his neck. He had a few on his tattooed part of the neck and the purple was visible through the skin colored parts but some were on his non tatted skin and it was dark.

"Well if you want some she's really gonna get you too." Jonah said and chuckled.

"Hey we all could match!" I yelled and they laughed.

"We could." Jonah said nodding.

"Daddy." A tired voice groaned and we looked at the stairs seeing our girl rubbing her eyes.

Logan stood and walked to her picking her up like a child and walking back to the chairs.

"Good morning gorgeous." I said and she nodded tiredly making us laugh.

"Do you want to go out to eat for breakfast?" Jonah asked and she nodded.

"Words baby."

"Yes please daddy." She said lightly and he smiled.

"I love your manners this morning." I said and she hummed.

"Let's go get dressed." Logan said and took her upstairs as we followed.

I went to my room and a knock was at my door.

"Yes?"

"Kat said she wants us to sort of match." I heard Jonah say and I smiled opening my door seeing the three of them.

"What do you want then beautiful?" I asked and she thought hard.

"Light colors and I want to be like a casual fancy." She said and I gave her a look to say be more specific.

"Like you in button ups and that stuff but I challenge you to no black." She said and we all nodded.

"Alright go get pretty." I said and she nodded going to her room as the other two went to theirs.

Corbyn-

Jonah-