31. Dead before 18

A/N
Warning the next two chapters kinda kaboom happen soooo

Katerina Lynn's pov

They got me and I'm in jail again. Same cell. New chains. Charged for manslaughter. How fun is that?

Basically last night police came to the hotel and dragged my ass back to jail in LA.

The room was black except for a small candle lit on the table. I heard keys unlocking the door before the room lit a bit revealing a woman and then it went black again as the door closed.

Lights then turned on and she was sitting at the table. She looked petrified.

I stood from my corner of the room and my arms still in thin chains.

"Well aren't you pretty." I cooed pulling a crazy smirk onto my face.

"I-I thanks uhm I-I am your new psychiatrist." She said and I hummed before pulling the chair out with my hand that I pulled from the chains.

"I'll sit in a second. You make a noise I'll kill you before the door unlocks understand?" I said and she nods.

I slid my arms out of the chains and now the chains sat in my stomach and hips as I took my place at the other side of the table.

"What's your name?" I asked and the echo of the room made my voice eerie.

"I'm Dr. Loren Addison." She said and I chuckled.

"Why so nervous? I've done nothing to you yet you shiver every time I speak." I said and I sat back in my chair one hand between my legs and the other on my lap.

"I-I don't know. May I ask a few qu-questions?" She asked and I chuckled.

"Well uhm why did you explode the castle of Alaska?" She asked and I hummed.

"Why didn't police arrest The Devil?" I asked instead.

"I-I don't know Katerina but please answer mine." She said and I sighed.

"Or what?" I pushed.

"Or I'll bring your sister here." She said and I felt my heart stop.

"Excuse me?" I said feeling anger pool.

"Kayla Lynn is alive. Your father staged her death before you killed him." She said and I chuckled.

"No no no he killed her right in front of me." I said and she sat foreword.

"She wanted to leave you there so she didn't have to suffer. She's my best friend and I've protected her all these years." The woman said and I smiled.

"Bring her here." I said and she nodded pressing a button on her phone.

The door opened revealing a girl who looked exactly like me. She was 16.

"Katerina." She sobbed rubbing to me and hugging me.

"You." I said and she hung onto me like her life depended on it.

"Can we please talk?" She asked and I pulled away from her grip feeling my heart freeze. My mind protected me in this moment. I wasn't vulnerable nor nervous. I felt nothing but anger. Amusement.

I sat on my side of the table and looked at the doctor.

"Leave." I said and she did.

I looked at my sister from across the table. Her hair was shorter than mine. Her face more subtle in beauty. It was clear I was far more beautiful than her but she carried innocence and pureness with her that I did not. Yet I didn't envy it at all.

"Speak now come on you aren't mute." I spat and she flinched.

"What happened to you? My big sister who helped me through everything and was so kind to everyone?" She asked as tears welled up in her black colored eyes. Our only difference.

"What happened was I lost my sister at 11 years old. My father raped me. My mother hated me. I was diagnosed with a violent disability. I killed them and I liked it. Fucking loved it Kayla. I mourned you for years. I really did but I never shed a tear. Seeing you here now solidifies that. I will never protect you again. I will never feel guilty for your fake death. In fact one day I will kill you I guarantee it." I said and she started to sob.

"Now tell me little sister are you in school? Dating anyone?" I asked and she nodded.

"Tell me about it you only have so long honey." I said and she took a breath.

"I-I am a junior in highschool and I'm dating a girl named Samantha." She said and I hummed.

"It's so funny how I threaten you but you act like it's fine." I said and she sighed.

"I love you so much Kat. You're just a disappointment and that's why I had to leave." She said and I stood grabbing the table and throwing it across the room.

"You call that love Kayla? I thought you were fucking dead. Now come give your sister a hug won't you?" I said pulling some bi-polar behavior.

She did and she hugged me tight as I wrapped my arms around her taking in her smell.

I grabbed a knife from my jumpsuit and sliced a small cut in the back of her neck that I knew she wouldn't feel and I placed a tracking device in her neck deep.

"I'm so sorry." She whispered and I put the knife back silently and pulled her away grabbing her cheeks between my hands.

"The remainder of your life will be in my control. Your life will be hell and I promise you won't live past 18. Let's just hope you willingly give me an invite." I cooed and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I hope you know this is for your own good little girl. I really do love you." I said and she nodded.

So young, so easily manipulated.

"Now if you speak about me and say bad things I will hurt your pretty little body." I said and she nodded.

"I won't I swear." She said and I smiled sweetly.

"Now go and spend time with people." I said and she nodded leaving me.

My sister is fucking alive. But for some reason I couldn't care less because every fiber of my being wants to harm her.