10. Cancelled

Katerina Lynn's pov

We got home and Jonah and I cleaned ourselves up. I walk downstairs in a cute pajama set. Nothing insane but it was hot in this house.

I walk downstairs to see the trio all in suits looking really good

"Hey baby we have a meeting and we will be out a few hours. YouTube is on the tv and ice cream is in the freezer. Do as you wish." Logan said and I nodded.

"Okay." I said and they each looked at me with smiles.

"Can I get a hug bye?" Corbyn said fake pouting and I laughed walking to him and hugging him softly.

I did the other two as well and they left.

I got to the tv and put on 'Blinding Lights' by the Weekend.

I went to the freezer and began dancing. They had mint chocolate chip ice cream and I got it out scooping some into a bowl. I walked to the living room and started dancing with the bowl. I set it down on the side table and stood on the couch dancing to the chorus.

I sang along and was actually having fun. The door opened but I kept dancing. I'd kill them if they touched me.

I turn to see the trio smiling at me and holding up a laptop that showed me dancing and I shrugged and kept going.

"Let me come dance too!" Corbyn yelled over the music and he came to me grabbing my hands as we started dancing. Logan came over and jumped on the couch as we all started jumping and dancing. I looked and saw Jonah videoing this so I flipped off the camera.

"What about your meeting?" I asked Corbyn and he smiled.

"Cancelled it. This is more fun." He said and I laughed as we returned to dancing.

"Come on Jonah." I said holding my hands out to him and getting off the couch.

"I don't do that." He said laughing.

"You do when your with me baby." I said and I grabbed his hands. He started dancing and I laughed as he spun me in a circle.

I laughed as songs continued and I got us all ice cream. I needed a refill because mine melted.

We all sat and ate food as a good Harry Styles song came on. 'Adore you'.

"Oh I love this song. Come on now angel." Corbyn said and I laughed as I took his hands.

He started yelling the lyrics and I laughed as he spun me around.

"WALK THROUGH FIRE FOR YOU JUST LET ME ADORE YOU BITCH." He screamed and I dropped to my knees because I couldn't breath.

I heard all the guys laugh and Corbyn picked me up and set me on my feet.

"I know I'm funny no need to cry." He said wiping a tear I shed from my fit of laughter.

We all laughed as we finished our ice cream.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Logan asked and I nodded.

"Which one?" I asked and they looked at each other.

"Don't tell anyone this but The Little Mermaid is Jonahs favorite." Corbyn said and Jonah chuckled.

"It is." He said and I laughed.

"Go get comfy I'll get the popcorn." I said and they all went upstairs.

I grabbed three things of popcorn even though I had to do one at a time. I put on in and heard footsteps on the stairs. I turned and I felt my jaw drop. All three of them walked down in black sweats and shirtless. Shit. Fuck.

"Whyyy." I complained not in a question.

"What?" Logan said quirking an eyebrow.

"We're watching a wholesome Disney move and you three chose to look fucking good!" I yelled and they all started laughing.

Jonah walked over to me and grabbed my waist pulling me to him. I put my hands on his chest feeling his bare skin and feeling myself blush.

"We're trying to look just as good to you as you do to us in those pajamas darling." He said and I whined.

"There is one of me and three of you. My situation is more difficult." I said and he smiled grabbing my chin pulling my face up to meet his.

"And ours is more fun." He said before slapping my but and the three walked into the living room.

"Meanies!" I yelled and they laughed.

I finished up the popcorn and poured them into a large bowl walking to the living room where the movie started. I handed the popcorn bowl to Jonah who was in the middle. The three took up all the space on the couch so I chose to sit on the floor.

"No come here." Logan said and I turned around.

"There's no room." I said and he smiled.

"There is. Three laps made just for you." Corbyn said and I felt my cheeks heat.

"Stop making me feel like that. I'm supposed to be a bad bitch." I said and they all smiled.

"Bad bitches can feel good things now come on babygirl." Jonah cooed and I stood.

I sat myself on Logan but fixed myself to there my head was on the arm rest and my stomach was on his lap. My pelvic area was on Jonahs lap and my feet laid on Corbyn's lap.

"God damn." I heard Jonah whisper as a hand suddenly grabbed my ass.

"Don't do that." I said confused as to what was happening.

"Darling the second you laid your ass up on my lap was the second you gave me good access to touch it." He said and I rubbed my thighs together taking a breath making them all laugh.

Logan began rubbing my head and playing with my hair, Jonah rested one hand on my back and the other on the crease between my ass and my thigh, Corbyn just massaged my calves.

"Take this how you wish because I'm to relaxed for fixing my context but your hands are doing great things right now." I said and they all broke out in laughter.

"You like massages. Message received." Corbyn said and I smiled.

"I'm so tired." I said and Logan pulled the hair out of my face.

"Go to sleep then gorgeous." Logan whispered and I nodded as I let my eyes close.

A/N
God I am loving this romanceeeee anyway I hope you liked this chapter because I loved writing it.