27. Learning Lessons

Katerina Lynn's pov

"Baby wake up."

"Princess come in get up."

"You have mani-pedi's to go to."

I opened my eyes seeing the three men on my side.

"Good let's get up, Corbyn and I have to go too work. Jonah is coming with you to the place." Logan said and I nodded.

I sat up and stretched as they watched me. I was very aware that I was naked.

I stood and walked myself out and to my room without saying anything and my door swung open with them coming inside.

"When we wake you up we get a kiss you don't just walk out like that." Logan said and I turned to them placing a kiss on each of their lips following with a hug.

"Thank you. Now you may change." Jonah said and they left making me laugh.

I got into a white floral dress and it had sleeves off the shoulder. I chose to go with something summery because I will in snow starting tomorrow.

"Are you ready little one?" Jonah asked and I walked out seeing him all cute

"You look handsome." I said and he grabbed my waist pulling me to him in a kiss.

"And you look stunning." He said and I smiled.

"Let's go." He said and he held my hand as we walked down the stairs and outside to his car.

I got in the passenger and he drove with his hand in my thigh.

"What color?" I asked and he looked at me confused.

"You picked my dress so I want my nails to match." I said in a duh tone and he laughed.

"Well okay. Our logic was that every woman would wear white, light blue, or something like that. Now we want you to stand out but also wear something that's more you and by that I mean we got carried away and got you a custom dress that is huge and makes you look like a fucking princess." Jonah said and the last part was fast but I caught on.