29. Prep

A/N

Sorry for all her pov's but I think this will be worth it😉

Katerina Lynn's pov

I woke up at 10 expecting them at 11 and I got into the shower putting on some nice cold water and washing myself quickly before getting out and looking on the side table seeing a note.

Good morning baby,

We won't see you till tonight but we can't wait to see you. Have a great day and we will be waiting for you at the bottom of the grand stairs. We love you.

-Yours forever,
Jonah, Logan, and Corbyn

I smiled and grabbed my phone shooting a quick text to the boys.

Me: Thank you for the sweet note, I will see you tonight. Love you all more.

I heard some knocks at my door and I quickly grabbed a robe putting it on and opened the door.

"Wow. It's incredible meeting you Katerina." A small woman said and I smiled at her kind face.

She was awfully curvy and absolutely beautiful. She was the painted picture of the stereotypical blonde girl.

Her eyes were a dark blue and her blonde hair was wrapped in a cute bun letting small strands frame her fragile perfect face. Her lips were smaller than mine but still looking soft as ever. Her cheeks provided a natural blush on her porcelain colored skin.

"What's your name gorgeous?" I asked kindly as I moved out of the way letting her walk in with her bag.

"I'm Liza." She said and I smiled.

"Stunning." I whispered and I watched as her face reddened. The blood so visible. So beautiful.

I heard another knock.

I walked to the door revealing another beautiful woman the only difference was that she was smaller, slimmer. Her skin the color of rich chocolate and her eyes a dark green color.

"You must be Katerina. You are so much more beautiful in person." She said and I chuckled.

"What's your name?" I asked and she sighed.

"I'm Zhavia and I'll be doing your dress tailoring." She said and I nodded letting her in seeing a man behind her.

A/N pronounced Jav-i-yah

"Oh my I'm so sorry I'm late Miss Lynn the elevator was packed." He said out of breath and with fear coating his tan face. He was about 6'0 and his skin was tan as his hair was brown. He had brown eyes and he was quite good looking but he fit under the 'cute' category.

"It's fine. What's your name?" I asked and he sighed.

"I'm Leo it's very nice to meet you. I'll be doing your hair for this evening." He said and I nodded letting him in.

"So that means you Liza are my makeup?" I asked and she nodded.

"Okay what do I do?" I asked and they smiled.

"You'll sit here and we will work on your makeup and hair." Leo said opening a foldable chair.

"Alright." I said and I closed the door sitting there.

"I'll be here hanging out until your ready for your dress but the Trio had a request that you are to be blindfolded till I'm done fixing up your dress. I'll then walk you to a full body mirror and you will see." She said and I nodded.