36. Poor Fate

Birds eye view pov typa shiii

As Katerina was ready to go down the isle she took a breath and Zhavia straightened her dress nicely.

"You look beautiful

"You look beautiful." Zhavia whispered and Katerina smiled.

"Thank you for this." She whispered and Zhavia nodded.

"Now let's get you down this isle to your grooms." She said and Kat nodded.

As the music played she walked down the isle with strangers watching her and the three men stood with tears in each of their eyes as they saw their beautiful bride walking down the isle.

She felt her tears wanting to flow but she tried to hold them back as she cried only blood.

When she met the three Logan and Corbyn took a hand and Jonah touched her waist ever so lightly as if she'd disappear the second he did so.

She stood herself across from the three as the wedder started his reading for the four.

"Do you Katerina Lynn take these men as your husbands. To love and care for you for as long as you shall live?" He asked and Kat finally let her red tears flow.

"Sorry I'm crying but I do." She said and Jonah wiped her blood stained face before it fell onto her white dress.

"Do you Logan, Corbyn, and Jonah take this woman as your lawfully wedded wife. To love and care for you as long as you shall live?" He asked and the three men smiled as tears streamed down their faces.

"We do." They all said and the pastor smiled.

"Now that these people are united, you may each kiss your bride." He said and they did as they were told. They each kissed her passionately and took great pride in the applause around them.

Corbyn picked her up and they all walked back down the isle to their ballroom area where food and cake was set up.

People gathered as Logan took his place providing the first dance. They swayed together as her head was on his chest listening to his heartbeat saving the sound. She wanted to hear it and make it last forever.

"I love you. You know that right?" She asked and Logan hummed as he twirled her meeting Corbyn's chest.

"You look amazing today Katerina." He hummed and she smiled.

"Thank you." She whispered and she was quickly spun to Jonah's chest.

"Katerina what is wrong with your mind? Stop dreaming and wake up." He whispered making her feel alert as her heart pounded.

"What Daddy."

"I'm not your daddy here baby this has been a dream. You're trauma created marriage and you killing your actually dead sister as a comfort through your psychotic mind. You need to wake up."

"No no no no."

"KATERINA WAKE THE FUCK UP."

She's awake.

"Wake up please baby." She heard a voice whisper as she opened her eyes.

"Where am I." She sat up and her heart pounded as she was sat in a hospital room. She looked around seeing the three men standing around her.

"What's going on?" She asked and Logan sighed.

"After the explosion you knocked yourself into a coma. For three months." Jonah said and she felt herself crying.

"No no no no no." She cried and Logan came and hugged her tight to his chest.

"The doctor also found you that your pregnant. With our child." Corbyn said and she cried.

"What's wrong why is blood on your face?" Jonah said and she couldn't speak as she cried feeling her chest hurt.

She was in a fucking coma.