15. Walls

I'm back bitchessss I've missed you! Hope you enjoy😉

Corbyn Malik's pov

"That's vile." Logan said and I nodded in agreement.

"Hey go get her those lavender bath things and we can take them too her." I said and Jonah looked at me funny.

"I wanna see her." I mumbled and they both nodded.

Jonah stood and left.

"I wonder if she's mad because we all kissed her." Logan said and I sighed.

"I don't know, we'll just have to go see." I said and stood. Logan did as well and we met Jonah by her room door.

We went in and then knocked on her bathroom door.

"Yes?" She asked and I sighed.

"May we come in? We have some bath fizzy things." I said and I heard a chuckle.

"Sure come in." And we did.

Although she was covered with bubbles she was a beautiful sight.

"Now I think you meant bath bombs." Logan said and I glared at him.

"Well you didn't correct me asshole." I shot back and she started laughing.

"Now we wanted to talk to you and apologize for all of us kissing you like that. I know it was probably weird bu-"

"Shut up." She said interrupting Logan and all of our eyes landed on her in surprise.

"Excuse me?" Logan said and her face was still and lacking any emotion.

"I said shut up. You ramble when your nervous." She said and he looked at me with a smirk.

"Alright then sweetheart. Did you like the kissing yes or no?" He said and she nodded and smiled a bit.

"Alright then when your done with your bath we will be on your bed waiting for you." He said and I looked at Jonah and he had a big smile on his face.

"Uhm okay." She said and we nodded leaving the bag of stuff in there and left sitting on her bed.

"How many?" Logan asked and Jonah smirked.

"5 from each?" He suggested and we all nodded.

-

We waited a bit and just talked before she walked out in a towel.

"Hey beautiful?" I said in a questioning manner.

"What?" She said and I just watched her.

"Can you take orders from the three of us?" I asked and her face was coated with confusion.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"What he means baby is can you be submissive to us three and only us three?" Logan asked and I watched her breath hitch and her blinking falter.

"Let us show you what we mean." Logan said and Jonah cleared his throat.

"Drop the towel." He said and she did it with no hesitation. Her wide hips and perky yet large breasts caught my gaze and I immediately smirked at her obedience. Her stomach was fit as her scars and tattoos were in view and god was it beautiful.

"Now my baby that's what we mean. You listened almost immediately. I want you to drop your walls and all that makes you big and bad and give us the power to control you. To own you." Logan said and she looked down.

"Come here and kneel for us." Jonah said and she did she was a safe distance from us and kneeled her bare body onto the floor.

"Good girl." I cooed and she smiled shyly.

"It's crazy how the slight lest context changes a person isn't it?" I asked and the boys chuckled.

"Now now are you enjoying this? Because I know we are." Jonah said and she looked at him and nodded.

"Words." I said and she looked at me.

"Yes." She said and I arched my brow.

"Yes sir?" She said and Logan shook his head.

"Almost there." Jonah said and she thought hard.

"Yes daddy." She said and we all looked at each other with a big smile on our faces.

"Good job. Now earlier you told me to shut up. I think that deserves a little spanking don't you agree?" Logan asked and she took a sharp breath making her precious chest rise and fall in a fast motion.

"Isn't it too soon?" She asked and I chuckled.

"For you maybe but daddy doesn't like being told to shut up." Logan said and she looked down.

"I'm sorry." She whispered and I knew she was fully submissive now.

"What?" Jonah asked and she looked up at Logan.

"I'm sorry daddy." She whispered and I smiled at her will you submit.

"Your fully submissive now. I'm proud of you because submitting is all about trust. Do you trust your daddies to care for you?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Yes daddies." She said and we all hummed in content.

"Now I will let this one time slide so no spankings but come here, crawl to me." Logan said and I watched as her ass swayed and her back arched with the position she was in.

Logan picked her up and sat her naked body on his lap and her thighs straddled him.

"Do you want to feel good?" He asked and she bit her lip.

"Yes daddy." She said and began squirming causing Logan to groan.