4. Jury Part.2

Jonah Darren's pov

This morning was good. We all didn't sleep much getting her room in place but it was good.

I got in another suit and shaved my scruff. I quickly packed up my papers and made my way downstairs grabbing a banana and I got two more for the guys.

They came down and I handed one to each of them.

"Let's get this show on the road." Corbyn said and Logan laughed as I smiled.

We got in the car and I drove today. We liked rotating between driving and sitting in the back. It just made it all easier.

I got to the place and watched the boys sit in the benches as I sat at the desk. We all stood as the judge and jury walked in.

"Katerina Lynn, come in." The judge said and the sounds of heavy chains clashed. A little girl screamed in fear and Katerina looked at her and laughed through the girls screams making the little girl sob.

The sound of her laughter was mesmerizing though.

She sat by me and when I looked at her she winked at me.

-

"The jury has came to the conclusion that Katerina Lynn is," the judge paused and people gasped in horror and suspense but I already knew what the answer was.

"Not guilty, you are to leave and go home. Everyone dismissed." The judge said and we all stood. A little boy ran to Katerina and the mom got nervous but watched instead of Nanking her boy away. The boy tugged on her hand and she squatted down to be eye level with him.

"I know your bad but I don't think all bad people shouldn't deserve niceness. I think your so pretty." The little boy said messing up on some grammar that made Katerina grin.

"Thank you honey. This world need more nice men like you to help the bad people." Katerina said and she stood looking at the mom stepping toward her.

"I promise I won't hurt you damn. All I wanted to say is you raised your son well. He will do a lot of good on this awful earth. Good job." She said before leaving. I stood and saw the boy hug his mom who was now smiling.

"Beautiful kid." I said and she nodded before walking away.

I walked with the boys. Logan handed Katerina her new clothing somehow knowing her size.

"How do you know her size?" I asked him as she went into the bathroom and changed.

"I asked the lady and she asked Katerina and then told me. Telephone is a powerful game." He said and Corbyn chuckled.

She walked out and the clothing fit her like a glove. In the jumpsuit you saw nothing but this showed all of her and good god. Her body was unfair. Commanding. Perfect. Her hips were wide but had hip dips, her thighs big, her breasts plump, her stomach small but chunky. Just how I like it.

"God you look amazing angel

"God you look amazing angel." Corbyn said and she nodded with no smile.

"Thanks." She said and we walked to the car.

"Wow. I forgot how good air smells." She said and Logan chuckled. I got in the drivers seat as Corbyn was by me. Logan and Katerina were in the back.

-

The ride was quiet but peaceful. We got inside and showed her, her room.

"It's amazing." She said and we all looked at each other and smiled.

We gave her the only room in the house that showed the ocean. We did have an indoor pool her but we lived right by the ocean.

"It's a weird shaped bed but it's so pretty

"It's a weird shaped bed but it's so pretty." She said and walked to the window giving us a perfect view of her ass in those jeans. So good.

I quickly readjusted myself and watched Logan walk to her and right behind her but not enough to touch her.

"I'm glad you like it. Our rooms are the three doors across the hall. From now on I'm Logan, blondie is Corbyn and lawyer is Jonah." He said and she turned around and chuckled.

"Alright and thank you for this." She said and touched his nose before walking past him.

"Can I ask you one question?" He asked and she froze.

"What's up?" She asked and he sighed walking back up by Corbyn and I.

"Eventually could you tell me the reasoning for doing what you do? Killing who you've killed? Not for my job or for research, I just want to know where you came from, we want to know you." He said and she turned facing the three of us.

"Maybe. Don't push it." She said sternly before taking a deep breath.

"May I shower?" She asked and we all smiled.

"Of course darling." I said and she gave me a small smile.

We left and walked downstairs.

"I have a bad feeling about that story." Logan said and I sighed.

"Me too. She's killed more people at 20 than we have at 30." Corbyn said and Logan and I turned to him.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded.

"Her first murder was in first grade, she stabbed a kid to death with scissors. That's when they found she was a psychopath and had antisocial disorders. When she was 14 she killed her family and at 18 she killed the President's Daughter. She wasn't caught until she was 19. Overall she's killed about 200 people. A lot were pregnant women. But most were men" He said and I sighed.

"But all the pregnant women had came to her and asked for death by her. Most of those girls were raped and that's how they became pregnant. She killed the girl in guilt but the rapist in joy. The only one intentionally killed was Joselyn Vega." Corbyn said and Logan nodded.

"We have to show her love. If we do she might calm down, I don't think she's ever been loved. She's a beautiful girl with some bad demons." Logan said and I nodded.

"We are bad too. We can help her, besides you have knowledge on her mental disorder Logan so it'll be better." I said and Corbyn sighed.

"I love her already." He said and we all nodded.

"We all do." Logan said and I chuckled.

"This is insane." I said and they chuckled.

"It really is. So cliché." Corbyn said and we were left in silence. Deep in thought of our girl. Our devil.