17. My Daddies

Logan Newin's pov

"Yea are you on your way home? Kat hasn't been answering my calls or texts." Jonah said and I chuckled.

"I am but why so worked up about it she could be dancing or eating or sleeping." I said and he sighed.

"But what if somethings wrong?" He said and I laughed hard at that statement.

"Just because she's submissive to us doesn't mean you can just forget who she actually is like that Jonah. She's a killer, a fucking psychopath. I'm pretty sure she's fine." I said and he chuckled.

"My god I'm going soft. Thanks Logan see you soon." He said and I smiled.

"Always dumbass." I said and hung up.

I called Corbyn next and he answered after the first ring.

"Hey." He said and he sounded busy.

"You working still? Jonah and I are already heading home." I said and he sighed.

"I literally have one fucking thing left and then I'll be done so I'll stay and you three can come. I'll be done by then." He said and I chuckled.

"Alright see you soon." I said and he hung up.

I got home and already saw Jonah waiting outside the door for me.

"Let's go see her?" He asked and I nodded as we stepped inside.

The house was quiet. She might be asleep.

We walked up the stairs and looked into her room. She wasn't there, then my room then Jonahs and Corbyn's and she wasn't there either.

"Check all of ours?" I asked and he nodded. We walked the opposite way down the hall where our door stood and we opened it.

"Fuck me man." Jonah groaned and I took in a sharp breath at the sight I was seeing.

We walked up and looked over her and shared a look of total awe.

(She actually had tattoos and shit but oh well imagine this body position still please😌)

"We are so fucking lucky." I said and he hummed in agreement.

I took out my phone and FaceTimed Corbyn.

"What?" He asked and I smirked.

"Be quiet but look at her." I said and reversed the camera showing her and I watched as his jaw fell.

"Good god." He said and I chuckled.

"Damn send me a pic." He said and I hung up on him and got a picture of her sleeping. I sent it to our group chat and I made it my wallpaper as Jonah did as well.

"Let's get cleaned up then wake her?" I asked and Jonah nodded.

-

"Wake up my little girl." Jonah said and we were in our towels not sure of what to wear.